- - - - -

Win a Nerf Fire Vision prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

You could win one of five Nerf Fire Vision prize packs.

The NERF brand brings fans a completely new way to play with its sports gear in 2012 with the introduction of FIREVISION technology, an innovative enhancement featured in the debut FIREVISION SPORTS collection which allows for play in both daytime and dusk. To turn up the heat on throws, catches, and dunks, users simply put on the FIREVISION SPORTS FRAMES eyewear and flip the switch on the bridge to see reflective graphics and skins on the FIREVISION SPORTS
products.

Prize: 5 prize packs each containing:
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Footbal valued at $36.99 each
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Frames Eyewear Assortment valued at $10.99 each
Each prize pack is valued at $47.98. Total prize valued at $239.90

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
why you would like to win this Nerf prize pack.

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 3 January 2013 until Wednesday January 30 2013.

#2 Bellaa75

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

It would mean my kids can play outside for longer without nagging me for when tea's ready! cool.gif My sons would LOVE it!

#3 trixh

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

This cool gadget would entice my 3 boys to play outside instead of playing online games on the computer.

#4 Mummato5

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

My boys would be outside playing roll play games together in the fresh air with lots of vitamin D upon them from the Sun. AWESOME! original.gif

#5 floozi

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

The Nerf ball looks like it wouldn't hurt as much as say a bat to the head - that's what we need!!!

#6 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

I am a huge fan!

#7 sunga

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Would be amazing, to start the New Year being active with the family, a bit of family fun that everyone can be involved in

#8 suzieblonde

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

rolleyes.gif Visiting my son in law he seems to attack me everywhere with his nerf parafanalia. Being one up on him!!! magic cool.gif

#9 ~Catherine~

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

Because then I could beat my family in our 'pitch black' nerf wars around the house

#10 shaggyone

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

How cool would this be not just for kids but for the whole family to get involved and outside enjoying playtime.. THe girls and I can gang up on Daddy LOL  wink.gif

#11 pauline43

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

The Nerf prize pack would not lack fun and games

out back even if it is pitch black!!! grin.gif

#12 glammum

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

Forget the kids, I wanna play Nerf Fireball because it looks like so much fun! Move over munchkins, Mumma's got some sportin' to do!

#13 snazz

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

To be a big kid and have some fun

#14 coffy11

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

My kids would love that, they'd spend hours playing with it, in fact the whole family would!

#15 monkeywong

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Playing footy in the dark sounds like a whole lot of fun - and it means you won't get burnt from the sun!

#16 Buggerit

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Got new neighbours .. What a way to get them all involved in a friendly neighborhood friendly game.
Twilight is a great time to check in with your neighbours.

#17 feline1981

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

My daughter has so many "boyfriends" in her class, she keeps getting asked to their batman, spiderman, and McDonald's parties!

It would be a great gift for one of the boys in her class!

#18 Stylista30

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

All the kids come out and play in my quiet cul de sac street at twilight and often mischief happens! The Nerf pack will occupy them positively and teach them neighbourhood friendliness!

#19 JazHay

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

biggrin.gif Pure AWESOME fun!! biggrin.gif
Looks like a game from the future (less thehovercrafts flying overhead)
…the neighbours would wonder what the hell we are doing!!! ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif

Edited by JazHay, 02 January 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#20 oozzle

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

This would keep my boys outside and active for hours! They are MAD about all things Nerf!

#21 smitzer

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

My teenage nephews will now see me as the cool aunt if I win this for them.

#22 lisagray1

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

There aren't many games that all ages can play (even Grandma has a go) that leave everyone rolling around laughing.  WE NEED MORE AMMO Granny!

#23 stressless

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Whole family would enjoy this, grandchildren, parents and myself, we are constantly being ambushed by Nerf products and the children have a great deal of fun in complete safety with them

#24 Rockn

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

My teenage son as a shelf that is full of all different NERF guns, he absolutely loves playing with his 3 siblings...and of course us big kids get involved as well, this would be a welcome addition to the family, even more fun to be had  biggrin.gif

#25 teaspoon

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

oops double post

Edited by teaspoon, 03 January 2013 - 08:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.