- - - - -

Win a Nerf Fire Vision prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#126 bixter

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Totally up my son's alley.  He would love it!

#127 kjamo

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

For my son Who is crazy about Nerf

#128 Prancer is coming

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

I would love laughing at my husband and sons wearing these glowing glasses and looking like superheroes.  They would love the game....

#129 BlackBetty

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

At the end of the day when I feel like throwing it in I can send the kids outside to throw a NerfFireVision instead!

#130 Lil-Mum

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

My son always want a Nerf gun but I have not been indulging him. It would be very nice to win this pack so he has a chance to play with his friends.

#131 in a minute

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

Would make me the coolest mum ever & in 12 year old boy talk , that means a lot  wub.gif

#132 morgansacre

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

I have 5 grandchildren, and they would love to play this on our Family Picnic get togethers. I think even the adults would have fun.

Lynn

#133 bree82

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

I live in a house with 5 (gorgeous, lovable and... Energetic!) boys.  Enough said.

#134 Blueberry3

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

My DS is a mega fan of nerf. We have quite a few nerf items.
This would be an AWSOME prize for him and would help him work on improtant skills, as he has Cerebral palsy. Thank you original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.