- - - - -

Win a Nerf Fire Vision prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#26 teaspoon

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Who wouldn't want a Nerf prize pack?
with 7-year old boys hanging round here,
I'll use any excuse to go on the attack ;-)

#27 nesral

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

because my son is Nerf crazy and this would keep him happy for hours on end

#28 heatherhopley@hotm

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

For a whole not of outdoor fun, it's nerf or nuffin'!

#29 AngelElder

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

This is the first I have heard of it and from what I can see it is a wonderful new idea to get our children (in my case grandchildren) out from in front of the TV with their Wii, Xbox or computers and into the fresh air.

I would love to gift this to them for their upcoming birthday

#30 sweetneat

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Totally Worth
biggrin.gif Love to win a Prize pack of Nerf
Keep the kids active on the hottest days with no surf
Play outdoors on our turf.

#31 Amica

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

To encourage my sons to play real games instead of apps, computer or Wii virtual versions!!

#32 danine

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

My son LOVES anything NERF.
This looks brilliant - haven't seen anything like it!

#33 marjen

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

I grab any reason to get the family outdoors! What better way to keep fit and get some vitamin D?!

I grab any reason to get the family outdoors! What better way to keep fit and get some vitamin D?!

#34 ernesto

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

To not only thrill my sons, but delight their Dad too.  Don't know who will get more pleasure from it, the kids or the big kid!

#35 MuffTuft

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

So when this Mum gets sconned in the head, yet again, it won't nearly knock me out!

#36 ernesto69.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Lots of awesome fun to be had with it, that's why!

#37 carltonangel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

on a hot 41 degree day what could be better then getting my girls and me soaked with the nerf guns playing chasey outside they would have a blast, then we could take them into pool and squirt eveyone such a great idea for the hot days ahead!!  biggrin.gif

#38 wzahab

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Yay! The Nerf Fire Vision requires no Computer, Internet, Wi-Fi, Gaming Console, Tablets or Smart Phone.  Great for son and dad time after work. biggrin.gif

#39 robandsuz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

This looks like awesome fun for the whole family.

#40 ~*dragonfly*~

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Great fun for our regular camping trips!

#41 tigers

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I know my neighbours would appreciate us getting a Nerf Fire Vision ball as my boys are always outside playing til dark, if they had Nerf fire Vision eyewear and football to play with, they maybe able to catch it more often instead of the balls landing through our neighbours window all the time. original.gif

#42 Nightmare86

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

well lets just say if i won at least i could go play outside in style and if the cops came to take me away i would go out in style oh and maybe let the kids play too... only if i had kids.

#43 akkiandmalli

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

DH got a nerf gun for KK present this year. He has introduced the kids to it and they spend hours running around the backyard playing. Extra items would add to the time they spend together especially when we have a new baby joining the brood in march!

Edited by akkiandmalli, 04 January 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#44 ddorr3

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 02/01/2013, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of five Nerf Fire Vision prize packs.

The NERF brand brings fans a completely new way to play with its sports gear in 2012 with the introduction of FIREVISION technology, an innovative enhancement featured in the debut FIREVISION SPORTS collection which allows for play in both daytime and dusk. To turn up the heat on throws, catches, and dunks, users simply put on the FIREVISION SPORTS FRAMES eyewear and flip the switch on the bridge to see reflective graphics and skins on the FIREVISION SPORTS
products.

Prize: 5 prize packs each containing:
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Footbal valued at $36.99 each
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Frames Eyewear Assortment valued at $10.99 each
Each prize pack is valued at $47.98. Total prize valued at $239.90

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
why you would like to win this Nerf prize pack.

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 3 January 2013 until Wednesday January 30 2013.

#45 ddorr3

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

It's school holidays and my son has NERFing else to do.  This Nerf Fire Vision prize pack sure would keep him entertained! original.gif

#46 coppin85

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 02/01/2013, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of five Nerf Fire Vision prize packs.

The NERF brand brings fans a completely new way to play with its sports gear in 2012 with the introduction of FIREVISION technology, an innovative enhancement featured in the debut FIREVISION SPORTS collection which allows for play in both daytime and dusk. To turn up the heat on throws, catches, and dunks, users simply put on the FIREVISION SPORTS FRAMES eyewear and flip the switch on the bridge to see reflective graphics and skins on the FIREVISION SPORTS
products.

Prize: 5 prize packs each containing:
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Footbal valued at $36.99 each
Nerf Fire Vision Sports Frames Eyewear Assortment valued at $10.99 each
Each prize pack is valued at $47.98. Total prize valued at $239.90

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
why you would like to win this Nerf prize pack.

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 3 January 2013 until Wednesday January 30 2013.

#47 coppin85

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

My daughter loves the outdoors and winning a nerf fire vision prize pack would make for great family time!

#48 freemumma

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

i would love too win for my son he would love me forever he is a  big nerf fan and its something him and his dad can bond over

#49 gemmaw

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

My children would love the reflective graphics and would be outside playing whilst I could relax watching them have some fun.

#50 clamc888

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

It would make me the BEST AUNTY EVER!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.