#2 -*meh*-

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

i went back on wednesday sad.gif

#3 MoonPie

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

I got Christmas Day and Boxing day off.

#4 OneProudMum

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

I would have no issues going back if I wasn't the victim of bullying.

#5 gmc88

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Lol I will shhhh then rolleyes.gif
sometimes I think the more time you have off the harder it is to go back!!!

#6 gmc88

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (OneProudMum @ 04/01/2013, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have no issues going back if I wasn't the victim of bullying.

That doesn't sound good at all unsure.gif
Can you speak to a manager or something to report the problem?

#7 ajo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Sux totally!!! I hate my job at the moment but it's a means to a end

#8 Tigerdog

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Been working on the non-public hols all through the period.  Love the air-con, I also find it hard to deal with hot, irritable kids for days on end!

#9 OneProudMum

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (gmc88 @ 04/01/2013, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That doesn't sound good at all unsure.gif
Can you speak to a manager or something to report the problem?

The person is my manager. I have told the state manager but she is up to her tricks again.

I keep praying a magical job will pop up between now and Tuesday when I am due back as I am having serious anxiety about walking through those doors!!

#10 MrsLightyear

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I wish I was going back on Monday... ph34r.gif

...We need a *bad mummy* smiley...

#11 MoonPie

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (OneProudMum @ 04/01/2013, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The person is my manager. I have told the state manager but she is up to her tricks again.

I keep praying a magical job will pop up between now and Tuesday when I am due back as I am having serious anxiety about walking through those doors!!

I hope it gets better soon sad.gif

#12 Funky Cold Ribena

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

I'm back to work on Monday after almost 8 months maternity leave.

I can't wait. I have new shoes, new clothes and new mug for my cuppa.

#13 brazen

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

i'm back on monday and i'm not looking forward to it - mainly because i'll be the only one there! i get so bored and struggle with being motivated to actaully work... sad.gif

#14 ♥~Bodhichitta~♥

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (-*meh*- @ 04/01/2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i went back on wednesday sad.gif

Me too  sad.gif

#15 Iliketoflounce

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

well i am still waiting for my holidays can't wait till the end of feb I have worked nearly everyday over the holidays (even xmas and new years)

#16 Sallystwo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

I dont want to go back on Monday sad.gif, have loved the time off!

Edited by Sallystwo, 04 January 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#17 olikat03

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Rebothy @ 04/01/2013, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got Christmas Day and Boxing day off.

me too.

OP lucky you to be going back tomorrow. I would have loved all that time off tongue.gif

#18 wca

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

I re-entered the work force three months ago after 7 years off.......SCARY stuff! STILL getting my head around it and trying to walk that mum/professional career line.

#19 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

ive only had christmas day, boxing day and new years dsy off. I was the only one in my department from christmas eve to wednesday this week.

But i got the whole week after australia day off, then later this year off on holidays for 4 weeks original.gif

#20 strawberrycakes

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I am dreading Monday after 2 glorious weeks off.  I am trying to not think about it because I get anxious, as another PP stated I too am a victim of workplace bullying & I feel sick at the thought of having to go back & the fact that I also have to ask to change my hours so I can drop DD at school.

Edited by strawberrycakes, 04 January 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#21 zrello

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

I just found out I'm pregnant again, I just returned from maternity leave in October, and will be going on mat leave again in July.  Knowing I only have 6ish months there will get me through the first horrible, hot, back to work days next week.

#22 Holidayromp

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

Well I haven't had my holidays yet so roll on February where I am going away for three whole weeks  eexcite.gif

#23 Mum2ZandE

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

I'm not back until the end of the month. Thankful in a way as my parents are overseas for the next 3 weeks and they would normally mind my girls when I work in the school holidays.

#24 lozoodle

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

I went back on wednesday, sucks sad.gif

Only thing keeping me going is only habing six weeks til i finish up and go on maternity leave.

#25 frozie

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

I am not returning to work on Monday but I do have my very first job interview since leaving the workforce 8 years ago.  I am sooooooo excited and really hoping I get the job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.