Outing Myself
About time EB knew

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 studiobird

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

I hear rumours of people wondering how I am going, wanting to know what is going on and what's news.  Seems people remember me!

So here it is.  Update:

FawnChild is to be born in March this year.

Yes, we are having a baby.

For those who don't know - we found out we were pregnant a couple of days before Avery's first birthday.  

Don't know who Avery is?  Click Here.  Take Tissues.

The Divine Miss T will be 7.5 years old when FawnChild arrives.  And I thought she was going to be "big" when Avery arrived!

Life is still going on.  But I am very much in denial.

"I am not pregnant, I am just tired..."

Slowly I am waking though.  Maybe my eyes will be open before this baby arrives...

#2 baddmammajamma

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

WOW!

What beautiful, exciting news!

#3 Elemenopee

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Great news, congratulations.

#4 *Lib*

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Been following your journey on FB, will be awaiting the news of FawnChilds birth. I am sure its to be a beautiful birth, and babe will be welcomed into a wonderful loving family! And just as before I bet T will be a beautiful loving and attentive big sister. I know its been a rough ride for you, your grief has been so raw, and its so refreshing to see your openess in what is usually such a private journey for people. Bless you all. I remember when T was born via another forum (to do with weddings wink.gif )

Edited by *Lib*, 06 January 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#5 item

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Congratulations :-)
I hope your rainbow baby is all kinds of wonderful x

#6 studiobird

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Lib, I was not on that forum when T was born... but I was on another birth forum.. wink.gif haha...

but I did share T's story a number of places.. Tounge1.gif

#7 belinda1976

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

I haven't heard your story before about little Avery but I just had to respond and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!  bbighug.gif

#8 *Lib*

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (studiobird @ 06/01/2013, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lib, I was not on that forum when T was born... but I was on another birth forum.. wink.gif haha...

but I did share T's story a number of places.. Tounge1.gif

I'm a bit of a forum whore Tounge1.gif  blush.gif

#9 L&E

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

I read your blog and though you don't know me, your little fox has a place in my heart. I hope you have a boring, uneventful remainder of your pregnancy and that your fawn arrives safely in march.

#10 LambChop

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Lovely news, congratulations original.gif

#11 Guest_Sunnycat_*

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

I remember when you lost your beautiful Avery. Im so pleased to read your news and wish you all the best for your new arrival.

#12 **Xena**

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Congratulations, cannot wait to meet little Fawn through your blog wub.gif

Wish I had heeded your warning though. Many tears were shed reading about your beautiful little cub Avery.

#13 Soontobegran

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Very, very excited for you all. Will be watching for news in a few weeks. xox

#14 SplashingRainbows

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

Congratulations studiobird!

#15 lactasticmama

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Fabulous news! Congratulations, I look forward to hearing about your little one's safe arrival wub.gif

#16 silver-rain

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

I have been following your blog and wondering how you were (kept thinking I should see if you were still around here). I was in your DIG with Avery, but I left early when my little one grew wings at 9 weeks sad.gif
Can't wait to hear the news of Baby Fawn! I'm right behind you with our little rainbow baby due at the beginning of May biggrin.gif I'll bet Big Sister Tara is just as excited as Big Sister Ellie!

All the very best for a wonderful, safe and empowering birth. Blessings  wub.gif

#17 roses99

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

I do very much remember your precious Avery, and I did read your blog a lot around that time.

I am SO happy for you. Best news I've heard all day  original.gif

huge congratulations to you all and I can't wait to hear the good news of your baby's safe arrival.

#18 Ianthe

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Lovely news!

#19 wallofdodo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

So excited for you and your family.
Congratulations!

#20 Rachaelxxx

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

I haven't followed your story either, but just wanted to say congratulations.

#21 I'm Batman

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

I followed your story, i remember your post about meeting one of the babies from your dig for the first time, miss evie.

I just wanted to say congrats, please take care of yourself.

#22 Therese

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

What lovely news original.gif Congratulations original.gif

#23 SkeptiFERAL

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Lovely news!

#24 amabanana

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Wonderful news!  Congratulations.

#25 UncommonSense

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

I think of your family often.. Very happy to hear this news

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• ppcard-thumb

Win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher

Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less: what is your best pregnancy or parenting tip?

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.