Roomba Help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 poppypenny

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

My 5 day old Roomba is not working!!
It keeps repeating error 1 "Move roomba to a new location and press clean to restart"
I have followed all of the troubleshooting ideas wiped down the cliff sensors, vacuumed all the wheels but it just keeps repeating the move to a new location error.

Please help! Even though I have only had him 5 days I am already pretty used to having him around.

#2 poppypenny

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

Anyone have any ideas?
I feel like I have lost my best friend.

#3 SeaPrincess

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

have you cleaned the brushes? I get that message when the brushes get tangled up with hair or ribbons and can't turn, or something gets stuck in them. You need to open the cage underneath to clean the brushes.

Let me know if that works.

#4 poppypenny

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

SeaPrincess, I just went and cleaned them again and I am still getting the message.

#5 SeaPrincess

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Try going here for assistance

#6 poppypenny

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Yay! It's working.
I turned it off at the power point for a while and when I turned it back on it worked.
Thank you for that link Sea princess, I have saved it to my favourites.

#7 SeaPrincess

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hooray! I would be devastated if Roomba didn't work!

Totally OT, but is that your DD in your sig picture? It's just gorgeous!

#8 poppypenny

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Thank you SeaPrincess, yes it is my daughter about 5 years ago.
She is still dancing   rolleyes.gif  hehe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.