Looking for girls sandals for school

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Melie

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Not sure if anyone has any ideas of where I can buy some decent sandals for my Daughter for school.
She needs ones with a bit of support to do the sport they do in the mornings.

I went to Harbour Town and the shops today and the Betts or Airflex type look like theywould be good but they don't have any stock.  

Apparently Betts Kids have sold out of size 12 sandals across WA - none available online

Local Williams shop didn't get any in as they said they didn't sell well last year

Payless at our local shops doesn't exist anymore

Any help would be good !!!

I think i will try the kids shoe shop in Ocean Reef in the morning ...hopefully they have got something

Seems difficult to buy these types of shoes they seem to have lots of thongs and sparkly type party shoes everywhere???

Mel

Edited by Melie, 11 January 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#2 ollies-mum

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Oh i feel your pain! How hard is it to find any! I needed size 11 and got the last pair from Betts kids but had to travel 40mins away to Midland to get them.
There is a childrens shoe shop in Maylands that may have some. I think they stock clarks.
Goodluck!

ETA- Its called magic shoe box. Maybe you could call them before going over there?

Edited by ollies-mum, 11 January 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#3 Regular Show

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

I was just coming in to suggest Betts Airflex shoes - shame they dont have any. Maybe search online for a UK brand called Red Dragonfly shoes - they have some fantastic ones too.

Edited by Regular Show, 11 January 2013 - 10:21 PM.

#4 Jane01

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Shoes and Sox at Claremont Quarter have a good range of school shoes and sandals:

http://www.shoesandsox.com.au/stores.htm

#5 Skittie

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

Williams in Galleria had girls sandals at $90 ! would have to call them to check sizes.

There was a shoe shop in Midland out the back of the shops - Jon's shoe store I think that use to do lots of school shoes/sandals.

I usually get boy ones that dont look too boyish and usually a lot cheaper too.

#6 marnie27

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (ollies-mum @ 11/01/2013, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh i feel your pain! How hard is it to find any! I needed size 11 and got the last pair from Betts kids but had to travel 40mins away to Midland to get them.
There is a childrens shoe shop in Maylands that may have some. I think they stock clarks.
Goodluck!

ETA- Its called magic shoe box. Maybe you could call them before going over there?

There is a Bubbler deal on at the moment for the magic shoebox - pay $39 and get $70 credit to spend on any full price shoes.

#7 *~Luvmy3~*

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

I got these for my boys but in black of course. They are great as they are enclosed sandals.

http://www.spendless.com.au/tropics/

#8 HappyToBeHome

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Is she at a school where she requires sandals for the uniform, ie brown/navy?

If not I bought my kids keen sandals last year that lasted perfectly the whole year. Very sturdy and protect their feet especially if you get ones with enclosed front. I did buy them from endless.com which has since been taken over by amazon, goodbye free shipping! Some stores like Kathmandu stock them if you need to check size, I found they are slightly on the smaller size.

http://www.amazon.com/Newport-H2-Sandal-To...e/dp/B002R8JPTK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.