Millie71: Textures
rogue-shadow: Geeky/sci-fi theme
~4's enough ...: Everyday Stuff
Bryden: Life as I know it
Rbat: Snapshot
Fiestycat: Macro

Here is a link to the Flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/eb_project_52/

Here is this weeks entry.  It is an unopened flower, which had about 6 ladybirds in side

flower by silver wattle, on Flickr

Edited by silverwattle, 13 January 2013 - 05:42 PM.

#2 rbat

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Water fountains - 3/52 by rbat75, on Flickr

Edited by rbat, 13 January 2013 - 06:09 PM.

#3 raven74

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

This is how we bounce ...

1 by raven:74, on Flickr

#4 rogue-shadow

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Hey people, I haven't given up on this project, I have my pics done for the last 2 weeks but have no computer to upload them as yet so when I get it up and running again I'll do a massive upload day with them all.

#5 Millie71

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

I only took ohotos of this dragonfly this week, so lucky the texture works ok with him :-)

3/52 Dragonfly by milbs1, on Flickr

#6 MegMogandFiestyCat

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Here is my entry for this week

Our Tomatoes are growing!

#7 Bryden

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

I actually had a tough time choosing this week. I went on an outing with my photography club and I'm pretty happy with my results.

The aim was long exposure night time shots - I had an absolute ball.

3/52 - Redcliffe Jetty at night. by Bryden3, on Flickr

Teressa

#8 rogue-shadow

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

I went a little off my theme this week, but I couldn't get this one out of my head once it got in there. It's the flame I lit to remember my Grandfather on Sunday night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rogueeleven/8400606789/

Eta, just noticed I'm in the top list twice, believe me, one photo a week is hard enough to come up with Tounge1.gif

Edited by rogue-shadow, 21 January 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#9 winkwink

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Making wishes....

Project 52/3 by wmc75, on Flickr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ek-smiggle-driver-thumb

Smiggle is painting the town red!

We have 3 Red Smiggle prize packs to give away! Enter by posting a photo of something red to your Instagram.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.