Ghandi
Schindler's List
To Kill A Mockingbird

#2 Nanaimo Girl

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Titanic

#3 BadCat

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

I had always meant to see Casablanca.  I finally got around to it and thought it was pretty ho-hum.

Citizen Kane is still on the list of things I feel I should see though.

#4 Funky Cold Ribena

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

The Green Mile and Snakes on a Plane.

I've always wanted to see the Pamela Anderson amd Tommy Lee "home" movie to see what all the fuss was about.  ph34r.gif

#5 Feral Borgia

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

saving Private Ryan

(Citizen Kane is a great flick!)

#6 Studybug

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Picnic at Hanging Rock

#7 janetdcruze

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

For me its Ironman and spiderman 3. Din't get a chance to watch both the movies.

#8 jai*

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Most of the above are on my list too.

I watched Schindler's List last year - it is an amazing story.

#9 kadoodle

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Titanic
Schindlers List

#10 Therese

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Schindler's List

#11 dolcengabbana

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

We recently watched Schindlers list and it was so confronting for me it took two evenings to watch it I couldn't do it in one sitting.

I cried a lot!

#12 Leslie Knope

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

The Godfather series.

Edited by Leslie Knope, 21 April 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#13 slinky

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

I recently watched Annie Hall and Taxi Driver.They were on my list to see as I had always heard them being referenced in other movies. I can see how they were great movies in their day.

#14 Feral Grey Mare

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

The final Harry Potter and the second and third Lord of the Rings movies. I'm chronically arachnophobic and they all have spiders in them.

#15 FeralBob!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Metropolis.

Also The Battle of Algiers and Jules Et Jim.

And I know it's a series, and not a movie, but The Jewel In The Crown

#16 I*Love*Christmas

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

Australia

#17 Lyra

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Old Grey Mare @ 21/04/2013, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The final Harry Potter and the second and third Lord of the Rings movies. I'm chronically arachnophobic and they all have spiders in them.

The second LOTR does not have spiders in it. I know this because I spent the whole movie waiting in anticipation of Shelob. I had to seriously pysch myself into going in the first place. At the end of the movie I was so cross because I knew I would have to go through the whole year-long pysching up again

#18 YodaTheWrinkledOne

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Casablanca
The Godfather movies (and I even have them all - wrapped up in plastic and everything, never been touched yet)
The Big Chill (seen bits and pieces, but never the whole thing in one sitting)
Vertigo (have seen a few Hitchcock movies, just not this one)
A Streetcar Named Desire
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
The Deer Hunter
2001 : A Space Odyssey
L.A. Confidential
Million Dollar Baby (have seen half, but was very tired that night and fell asleep half way through, d'oh!)
Dirty Harry
Life Is Beautiful

#19 daturah

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (I*Love*Christmas @ 21/04/2013, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Australia

Uuuurggghhh... Don't waste your time. (Apologies if you watch it and love it!  I found it to be a huge pile of rubbish.  And I'm a big Baz Luhrman fan, usually.)

For me, Twin Peaks - oops, not a movie, clearly, but something I've always been meaning to watch!

Edited by daturah, 22 April 2013 - 06:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• winter-school-holiday-guide

School holiday guide

Here is what's on around Australia in your state. From ice skating to music theatre classes there is something to suit every child and every budget.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.