We adopted 2 kittens

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Winnie The Pooh

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

After a visit to the Animal Shelter (Animal Welfare League, Ingleside NSW) our family is now the proud owner of 2 lovely little tabby sister kittens.  As named by DS, Cat Woman and Poison Ivy are settling in well and they have been a constant source of companionship to all of us.  Pets as therapy, they are just wonderful to have around.

#2 Iliketoflounce

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Pic's or it didn't happen Tounge1.gif

#3 Therese

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

I think of you often Winnie the Pooh.

Pets are great therapy and I hope they are helping in a small way to bring some smiles to you all.

#4 I'msoMerry

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

I m so jealous. Would love to get a pair of kittens.
But with finances the way they are and two dogs I have to wait until the big dog dies. How horrible!

At least DD will be old enough to have fun with them by then.

#5 Winnie The Pooh

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Thanks Therese, I'll endeavour to put up a pic, it's been a while so please bear with me.

#6 Winnie The Pooh

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

kittens

Hopefully this will work.

#7 Quack Quack

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Awwww so pretty!

#8 Iliketoflounce

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

wub.gif thay are so cute

#9 Peppery

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

They are absolutely gorgeous. I am very jealous, intending on adopting a pair of kittens once we settle into our new home (moving once our house is built)

I have even already picked their names - Ella and Toby

Enjoy your kittens, pets bring so much joy!!!!!!

#10 Mama8

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Beautiful and thank you for adopting them from a shelter original.gif
Wish you many happy years with your new babies biggrin.gif

#11 Jigsy 0308

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Adorable little furr-kiddies you have there!

Enjoy!

#12 *Ker*

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Kudos to you for adopting!

They are gorgeous...and interesting names LOL.

#13 Wolfsbane

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

They are just so gorgeous, OP. I LOVE their names. Tabbies are just so full of character, too.

#14 morgansacre

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

They are gorgeous....I think I am seeing things...but the kitten at the back with the pink or lilac coloured collar seems to have one leg through the collar sad.gif

It could be me though. sad.gif

Lynn

#15 *Ker*

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

I think Lynn may be right!

#16 Winnie The Pooh

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yes, she did have her paw through the collar and I fixed her up straight away.  We've kept an eye on them as the collars are just ever so slightly a little large, but we've had no other incidents.

Thanks original.gif

#17 Winnie The Pooh

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yes, she did have her paw through the collar and I fixed her up straight away.  We've kept an eye on them as the collars are just ever so slightly a little large, but we've had no other incidents.

Thanks original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.