Cruising on Carnival Spirit!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kathryn74

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

I am very excited that we have booked to travel on Carnival Spirit in a group of friends.  There will be 11 adults and 10 kids- ranging from 14 down to 5.  We are doing 12 nights in the South Pacific.

So, I am wondering if anyone has been on this ship, and what experiences you have had?  Any hints or tips??

We are a family of 5, so have booked an outer triple and inner double opposite on the bottom deck....

Thanks!!

#2 Holidayromp

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

My husband absolutely still raves about a similar cruise he did when he was 12 with his family.  There are heaps of activities for the kids and for the adults.  You will all have a ball.  There is something for everyone.  DH would love to go on a cruise but unfortunately I would rather stick needles in my eyes so he would be going alone!

#3 Kafkaesque

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'm going in May. Haven't been on any Carnival ships before but from what I have read it should be great for kids.  I did another cruise with my kids in 2011 and even though it wasn't a totally family orientated ship the kids still loved it.

#4 The 7 Dwarfs

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

I haven't been on carnival yet, but have heard great things about them from both other cruisers and travel agents, especially if you have children. Apparently the water slide is a big highlight. We were looking at going with them for our next cruise, however we need one that leaves from Auckland and they only seem to leave from Sydney sad.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.