MARCH card swap sign up NOW CLOSED

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 sallan

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

Hi Girls,
Welcome to the March sign up. I thought we might try some unusual stamping this month. I found this on Splitcoasters and thought we would have a go.

The only thing you need to include for a bit of a challenge is to use a stamp that features something from nature. If you have any other element that you could include on your card that has something to do with nature even better ie: sticks, leaves, straw etc

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resource...p;utm_campaign=

If you wish to join please copy and paste the list I've started and add your name to it. If the sign up list is big enough to have more than one group, and you'd like to participate in more than one group, please indicate by placing the number 2 in brackets (2) beside your name.

1. Sal ( Sallan)

Now for the rules.

1. Sign up Closes 28/2/2013. After sign up has closed, the list will be finalised into groups and I'll PM everyone with my postal address.

2. Cards must be posted to Sal (Sallan) by 21 March 2013. So they reach me by the 26th and I can get them posted back out by the end of the month.

3. Please enclose a self addressed, stamped envelope with your cards. Please make sure your envelope is big enough to fit all the cards that are being sent back to you in. DL envelopes are not big enough.

b. If you are using a larger envelope like one that fits A4 paper in it. Please put your stamps on the edge that is closed and fold the envelope and tape down. This will ensure the cards are snug and will stop them from moving around in the envelope which will protect them too. A5 envelopes are generally big enough

4. Please put your cards in a ziplock (or equavilent) bag, to protect them from the weather. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS BAG IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIT A DL CARD/BUSINESS SIZE ENVELOPE. Glad sandwhich bags are not big enough.
5. Matching envelopes for your cards are NOT required for this swap

6. If you are running late with sending your cards please contact me so I know what is happening. We know things happen in life and unfortunately we can't always keep to the deadline, but keeping me in the loop, can then help me decide whether to hold off sending the cards or sending them and sending yours with the next lot. Any cards that arrive later than the 28th and I have not been notified will be returned to sender as I will post out all cards on the 28th..... Please don't only think of me when things aren't going to plan, think of your fellow card swappers too, a little bit of communication, explanation and consideration go a long way
Please ONLY sign up if you are commited to making the cards and have enough time to do so. Its unfair on the other participants if you fail to make the dead line- Thank you

look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations
Sal

--------------------

http://www.salsspecialspot.blogspot.com

1. Sallan

Edited by sallan, 28 February 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#2 bella67

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

this will be interesting but will give it a go

1. Sallan

2. Karen (bella67)

#3 mrsploppypants

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

roll2.gif only because i am away this weekend miss sal

1. Sallan

2. Karen (bella67)

3.plops

#4 secret~sammy

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

1. Sallan

2. Karen (bella67)

3.plops

4. Sam (secret~sammy)

#5 TupperChick

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

1. Sallan

2. Karen (bella67)

3.plops

4. Sam (secret~sammy)

5. Twinmumma (Kate)

#6 schnookle

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

1. Sallan

2. Karen (bella67)

3.plops

4. Sam (secret~sammy)

5. Twinmumma (Kate)

6. Schnookle (Alex)

#7 sallan

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Ok so sign up is closed now, please send me 5 cards - thanks
Sal biggrin.gif

#8 sallan

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Forgot to say April sign up, now up biggrin.gif
Sal

#9 TupperChick

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Mine are done they will be in the mail this week original.gif

#10 sallan

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Totally confused, just recevied some cards from someone called Trisha. They were cards for this month and last months and she isnt on our list, anyone shed some light on this???? i  was only expecting Clares- anything to do with you Clare, they look your style???
Sal

#11 schnookle

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow :-)

#12 sallan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

Have received kates and Clares gorgeous cards
sal

#13 sallan

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

just a friendly reminder that your cards should be on the way to me this week.
Thanks
Sal D

#14 secret~sammy

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Posted mine off yesterday

#15 sallan

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

ok received Karens today, just waiting on sammys and Alexs
Sal

#16 sallan

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

ok cards all received and will be on their way later today or tomorrow, well done girls they look great.
Now you can get started on Aprils swap
BTW sorry one of Aprils pics have disappeared, I moved some pics around in my album. If you require it back let me know and Ill repost it.
Thanks, dont forget to look out for Mays card swap sign up in a few days time:D
Sal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-kids_320x214-redballoon

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.