What are your plans for tomorrow?
Sunday!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

It is the last day of the school holidays tomorrow!

I'm not ready to send them back just yet. They say they are not ready either! One off for first day of high school (Yr 7) and (Y5) on Monday.

I thought we might go out for breakfast tmrw, but haven't really decided yet.

It's so hot tonight, so we will probably all be up late and sleep in late in the morning. Which is fine. Our last sleep-in for awhile.  sad.gif

All the gear is ready for school, I did all that today. We do have to do a food shop though but that won't take long.

What are you upto?

#2 EssentialBludger

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

We're having a sleepover at a friends tonight so will probably be here til mid morning, then will clean the house when I get home.

DD doesn't go back to school until tuesday but does have dancing Monday.

#3 Ianthe

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I am supposed to be going to church but my allergies are playing up so I don't know that I will make it. Other plans are to make some scones and enjoy this cooler weather we have.

#4 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

I am going to be doing SFA I think, I might take the kids out for a ride on their bikes, but if it's as hot as it was today then I think we will just stay home under the aircon. I got all their things ready today so that I don't have to stuff about doing it tomorrow lol.

#5 MoonPie

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Going to look at a change table/set of drawers, doing a 6 hour shift at the Bunnings sausage sizzle for DD's school, and then spending some quality time with her before she goes back to school Monday sad.gif

#6 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Good on you Rebothy! 6 hours is a long shift!!!

#7 Meatspin

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

I worked 7 hours last night, when I finally get to bed I will sleep original.gif

#8 *melrose*

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

went to sizzlers for lunch today, just dh and i.

#9 FeralMalinki

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

So far I have - vacuumed the house, updated all the i-whatever devices in the house, backed up my hard drive, done 2 loads of washing, cleaned the ensuite,  dusted the bedroom, filed some paperwork.  

DH has fed the kids and kept them out of my hair, and cleaned out our downstairs entertainment area from all the rain and wind last week, and washed all the outdoor stuff - tables, kids play things, etc.  

This afternoon we might go for a bike ride.  DH is cooking dinner, and I'm (attempting) to make chocolate fondant for desert.

#10 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I've now done a huge grocery shop, should keep us going for awhile.

I always start off with a hiss and a roar with school lunches, but by the end of each term the novelty has well and truly worn off.

#11 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

did you find any Ferdinand?

#12 Glr-r

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

My kids go back to school tomorrow, so after I get them off, I've got hairdressers and waxing appoinments and might even squeeze in a pedicure as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.