Greetings from Canada

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CanucksChick

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

I just wanted to say hi. I'm 31 and we have been married for 2.5 years. We are starting TTC as of Feb. I just stopped my BCP. I have physical disability as a result of a car accidet in 2001  (spinal cord injury), so Im kind of nervous and excited at the same time

Edited by CanucksChick, 04 February 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#2 ~A2~

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hi original.gif

Welcome to Essential Baby.

If you need general information to get to know the site feel free to check out the Site Information for more details on things such as:

* Abbreviations (I would print a copy out)
* Teach you how to make a signature
* Directs you to areas of specific interest to you via a few
  questions including the Trying to Conceive where you can meet
  other members who are on the same journey as you are.   Have a look at the TTC Buddy Group and say hi as it is a really good place to make new friends to share the journey with.

All the best of wishes for your TTC journey and please let me know if I can assist you with anything on the site.

Regards

Ali

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-kids_320x214-redballoon

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.