Thursday 7th Feb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EssentialBludger

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Wheres PBQ? Haven't seen her in a few days. Hope everything is ok.

Half the same from yesterday, as I was lazy.

Pack dancing bag
Take dd to school
Print kindy stuff
Pay kindy fees
Big grocery shop
Present shopping for my sister
Fold washing
Iron school dresses
Dishes/kitchen

#2 purpleblackqueen

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

i am here, just be flat out crazy with tafe the last couple of days and then babysitting for a friend. Been @ school all morning, Hayley got inducted as Sport Vice Captain for the year

Morning Stuff

WHILE OUT
School Drop Off
See JAck's Teacher
School Assembly
Pick Up Order
Get Ext Hard Drive
School Pick Up

KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
Unload Dishwasher
Rubbish/Recycling Out started
Thorough Tidy
Clean Out Fridge
Make Bread

MY ROOM
Strip Bed
Make Bed
Dust
Vacuum
Put Candles in Holders
General Tidy

WASHING
Towels
Towels
Rags
My Linen
Kids Linen from a week ago
Jack's Blankets
Jack's Blankets
Delicates
1 Basket of Ironing
Fold Washing
Clear Line and Airer
PAck up Airer and Put Away

MISC
Paint Canvas for Artwork for My Room
Paint Words for Artwork
Glue Words on
Final Additions to Artwork
Bins OUt started

PAPERWORK
Rearrange Menu Plan- Print Up and Put on Fridge started
Next Fortnights MEnu Plan
Organise Plan for NExt week
Sort OUt Paperwork Trays
Plan Menu for Saturday
Shopping List/Order
Back Up Everything on Computer to Ext Hard Drive
Defrag Computer
Download New Anitvirus Software

LOUNGE ROOM
Thorough Tidy
Hang Artwork
Dust

JACK'S ROOM
Strip BEd
Make BEd
Thorough Tidy
Sort Through Tubs of Clothes
Dust
Vacuum

BATHROOM/TOILET
Vanity
Mirror
Tidy
Toilet
Shower
Restock Toilet Rolls

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 07 February 2013 - 05:22 PM.

#3 ChunkyChook

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Just got home from work  yyawn.gif Really can't be bothered but having a friend over for dinner so probably should do the floors and other bits I didn't get to yesterday.

Clear table
Put washing away
Vacuum thru
Mop bathroom/toilet
Dishes
Benches
Tidy tv unit
Pick up DD
Make yummy Thai green chicken curry for dinner!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.