rats tails
fluffy

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1 Feral Joules

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

For?  Against?  Undecided?

I had a discussion about rats tails with DH and he is curious about EB's opinion biggrin.gif

#2 CupOfCoffee

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

On rats they look great.

(But on humans they are not my taste, but I am assuming my hair is not of everyones taste... so it all balances).

#3 ~flaxen~

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Against.

However, my baby girl has one. Where most babies usually develop a bald spot, she's always had a extra long bit ph34r.gif

#4 cinnabubble

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Feral.

#5 raven74

I admit to putting on my mcjudgey hat when I see the males of our species sporting a rats tail.   It ramps up a notch if it's bleached.

Edited by raven74, 10 February 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#6 dogma

No, no, no, no, no!!!

(I really don't like them  wink.gif  )

#7 ~sydblue~

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Against. I have seen the eye injury caused by one during a boys soccer game.

#8 Copacetic

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Feral,filthy bogan. No good comes of them.

#9 Ireckon

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Williamstown Mum @ 10/02/2013, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, no, no, no, no!!!

(I really don't like them  wink.gif  )

This, times infinity.

#10 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Vile, I dont get the appeal

#11 Gegemite

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I judge kids with them and their parents.

#12 Chocolate Addict

Horrible, and yes, I do judge the parents of the kids with the rats tails, especially when the child is not old enough to let them know what sort of hair style (is it a style??) they want.

#13 ~~~

Glad I am not the only one to use the "b" word laughing2.gif One of the few things I would ever classify as bogan...

#14 Feral Joules

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (~sydblue~ @ 10/02/2013, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOW? huh.gif

#15 JustBeige

Horrible. I do judge people who have them, as much as i shouldnt.

I think its because i have never seen one that looked stylish or suited the person who was sporting it.

They are like mullets. Never should have come into being.

Edited by JustBeige, 11 February 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#16 melajoe

Awful, they just look untidy.  I don't know why anybody would want their head to look like a rat's backside!

#17 Dionysus

urggh, horrible!

I work at a school that has a policy against unnatural hair colour but no policy against rats tails.  I would rather reverse the policies  LOL

#18 namie

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

I hate them and always wish I had a pair of scissors with me when I see one. Not that I'd use them if I did, obviously. But I can imagine that I would.

QUOTE (~sydblue~ @ 10/02/2013, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Golly, what kind of rats tail was it? Bead encrusted? I've only ever seen them long and reasonably clean, therefore soft, fluffy hair, which I wouldn't think could hurt someone?

#19 CountryFeral

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

No.

No.

Not even if it was from a 'top salon' and cost you $4gazillion to get put there and GQ is now using you on the cover.

No.

And I come from a position of true authority - having sported quite the wondrous specimen on my own bonce in 1984.

At the time I KNEW how fabulous I looked, alas I was wrong, very, very, very, very, wrong...

#20 Feral Joules

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (JustBeige @ 10/02/2013, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Horrible. I do judge people who have them, as much as i shouldnt.

I think its because i have never seen one that looked stylish or suited the person iwho was sporting it.

They are like mullets. Never should have come into being.

I completely agree and they should be judged for growing them in the first place yyes.gif

#21 Ritaroo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

They are terrible. I judge the owner/ parents as a complete feral. I also judge the hairdresser that does it or allows it as well. Same goes for tracks on a small child. Bogan at its best.

#22 blackbird

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

at 1st I used to think not my thing but what ever until I saw it, yuck! and they usually include a shaved head which is also not nice

a kid in my youngst's kindy, just recently had a brutal messing mohawk thing cut into his hair, the kid actual looked very sad and this was also a kid my son adores and I have seen his mother outside of kindy at a function, my son just stood there and stared, very awkward sad.gif

#23 Feral Joules

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Ritaroo @ 10/02/2013, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are terrible. I judge the owner/ parents as a complete feral. I also judge the hairdresser that does it or allows it as well. Same goes for tracks on a small child. Bogan at its best.

Please exuse my ignorance...but what are tracks??? huh.gif

#24 mumto4boys

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

I judge the parents.

Rats tails are bogan at best.

#25 EssentialBludger

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

One of my nephews has a rats tail and the other has a full on mullet. I want to grab the scissors every time I see them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.