Words fail me

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 claptrap

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just saw this on the 7.30 Report.  Apparently the Black Saturday bushfires were God's wrath at Australia's decline and punishment for allowing abortion.

Astonishing how people can be so deluded as to believe such claptrap.

http://riseupaustraliaparty.com/

#2 Fyn Angelot

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

He's gone into politics.  Charming.

#3 amabanana

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

sick.gif

#4 noi'mnot

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

He's such an awful man!!!!

#5 Alpha_Chook

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

I remember that

#6 Hayleymumof3

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

I have heard of this guy and his party.

He is also claiming that Islamic temples in Australia are training places for terrorist.

#7 countrylivingmum

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

This man is an absolute idiot. People like this make me sick sick.gif

#8 Bluemakede

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

My brain hurts from trying to read the twitter feed on the right column.

This guy is an absolute moron, what is scary though is people believe the crap he spouts.

#9 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (hayleymumof3 @ 11/02/2013, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have heard of this guy and his party.

He is also claiming that Islamic temples in Australia are training places for terrorist.

But, but, but....

I mean he's like um, foreign or somefink. Surely hez a terrorist, yez - the mo says its so? wacko.gif

On a more serious note, I trust Victorians will not vote for the whacko.

He is one of the reasons Aussie women should fight to the death to ensure their bodily autonomy and reproductive rights are protected from this kind of scum.

#10 RedBob

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Ah Danny Nalliah. Such a lovely example of a human being sick.gif And a living embodiment of Christian virtues such as compassion, humility, and a few others I can't think of.

The only further thing I have to add is don't vote for him, Victorians, and if you have to, put him LAST!

#11 BadCat

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

sick.gif

Seriously, if I were God I'd frickin' smite idiots like this.

#12 prettypenny

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

He should become a member of the Westboro Baptist church. He'd fit in nicely there.

#13 kpingitquiet

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Wait... I'm really confused. I've never heard of this guy but uhm... he's a non-anglo immigrant who is calling for an end to multiculturalism and a reduction in migration? What teh fudge? Am I missing something really obvious, here?

#14 Feraldadathome

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

I haven't read the article. I'm assuming it's Nalliah.

He is an extremist and his views should be starved of air, the same as extremists of any belief.

#15 Fyn Angelot

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (kpingitquiet @ 12/02/2013, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait... I'm really confused. I've never heard of this guy but uhm... he's a non-anglo immigrant who is calling for an end to multiculturalism and a reduction in migration? What teh fudge? Am I missing something really obvious, here?

The short version of his views, as I've come to understand them, is that everyone who isn't his kind of Christian is under the dominion of Satan, evil, and a bad influence in Australia.  We should keep them out.  Or powerless if they're already here.  Otherwise God will punish us.  And every time something bad happens, see, that was God punishing us.  So we should all do what Nalliah says, so we won't get punished any more.  

To my mind, his argument fails on pastoral, Biblical, hermeneutic, systematic, historical and ethical grounds - and probably others I can't think of right now - but it plays nicely into some people's frightened siege mentality so he gets an audience.  I hope he doesn't get many votes.

#16 Feral_Pooks

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (kpingitquiet @ 12/02/2013, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is completely batsh*t ****ing insane?

#17 archygrouseferal

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 12/02/2013, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sick.gif

Seriously, if I were God I'd frickin' smite idiots like this.

Brilliant!   roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

#18 Bart.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Ange Vert @ 12/02/2013, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The short version of his views, as I've come to understand them, is that everyone who isn't his kind of Christian is under the dominion of Satan, evil, and a bad influence in Australia.  We should keep them out.  Or powerless if they're already here.  Otherwise God will punish us.  And every time something bad happens, see, that was God punishing us.  So we should all do what Nalliah says, so we won't get punished any more.  

To my mind, his argument fails on pastoral, Biblical, hermeneutic, systematic, historical and ethical grounds - and probably others I can't think of right now - but it plays nicely into some people's frightened siege mentality so he gets an audience.  I hope he doesn't get many votes.

^^^^
Exactly.  He's not racist, he just hates everyone equally... blink.gif

#19 FaithHopeLove

QUOTE (Pooks_fembo @ 12/02/2013, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is completely batsh*t ****ing insane?

This.

#20 9ferals

It comes across as completely nuts - but I think the actual message is "keep Australia Christian" and "down with Muslims".

#21 FaithHopeLove

Dp

Edited by FaithHopeLove, 12 February 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#22 kpingitquiet

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Okiedoke. I'm familiar with the type, just not used to them being anything but bleach white and with extensive local inbreeding unsure.gif Sigh. What a freaking nutjob.

#23 Feraldadathome

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Whilst I prefer to refer to Nalliah as an extremist rather than a nutter, I do feel that Christopher Monckton's (climate change denier) association with Nalliah reflects badly on Monckton rather than the other way 'round original.gif

#24 Feral_Pooks

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Dadathome... Would extremely ****ing batsh*t insane fit ok?

#25 Snot stew

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

A real dickweed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.