I've read a lot about fish oil improving behaviour on EB of late so thought I would give it a try.
Just to note, yesterday was a typical day for DD and involved
• Jumping on the bed while giggling uncontrollably
• Hanging upside down and spinning around on the couch while watching a tv show (could not sit still for the 10 minutes the show was on)
• Threw toys all over the floor, ran off in a fit of giggling when DP asked her to pick them up.
• Became very angry, shouting and carrying on, when put in timeout for hitting DS
• Running around the house for no particular reason
She seems to have a very short attention span and difficulty concentrating. She's quite emotional, going from fits of giggles to crying within seconds. She talks back and yells when I try to discipline her (timeout). She doesn't usually stop a behaviour if I ask her to. In fact, she usually just escalates it. She loves playing with DS. But gets over excited and ends up hurting him. When he cries she actually laughs.
I understand that some of his is probably general 3 year old behaviour but hoping the fish oil will calm her down a bit.
So today is day 1 of my fish oil trial. I'm using the pentavite fish oil capsules. Anyone else want to join in?
Edited by BlackKitteh, 12 February 2013 - 07:53 AM.