Costco I love you

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Rachel70

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

Haven't been to Costco this year, so I popped in to grab a few things. $300 later I left but I found they sell maltesers bunnies by the box.
Trying to convince myself they are for the kids and not me.
Plus they work out lot cheaper than buying them elsewhere .
When I look in the mirror some days and think I could lose a few kilos, that's when I hate Costco

Edited by Rachel70, 13 February 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#2 amabanana

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Only $300.  You did well.   biggrin.gif

#3 71Cath

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (amabanana @ 13/02/2013, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only $300.  You did well.   biggrin.gif

Nope, you're doing it rong  cool.gif

#4 HollyOllyOxenfree

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

ohmy.gif malteser bunnies!!!

May have to visit again before easter

#5 Jax12

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

I keep seeing these in the shops and reading about them on EB.  Are they really that good?  Is it just a little bunny that's in essence a giant malteser?  Would I be better off never knowing how good they are...?  I might end up buying them by the box myself otherwise...

#6 Mumma3

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:56 PM

Oh no,  I was planning a Costco trip in the next week or so.
If they have Malteser bunnies, I just know they will hop into my trolley en masse and I will end up eating them. I've been avoiding the M bunny temptation so far this year, but that might just tip me over the edge.
OP, how many in a box, and how much?

Edited by Mumma3, 13 February 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#7 Rachel70

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

There were 32 in a box for $23.89 so works out at .75c each.
They are much better than a normal maltesers.
I only spent $300 as I suddenly realised that I had to go get the kids from school, otherwise I would still be wandering the aisles, tasting a sample or two biggrin.gif

Edited by Rachel70, 13 February 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#8 skepticaemia

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

I had never been ... and went for the first time with a friend this week. That place is huge!  I do not think I would go for standard grocery items, but I will join for the next year, because there are a couple of things I want, the least of which being the unusual sized tyres my car takes, for $120/tyre less than elsewhere.

#9 BadCat

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

You know Costco is the best place to go in the event of a zombie apocalypse?  Plenty of supplies and the zombies can't get in without a membership card.  laughing2.gif

#10 skepticaemia

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 13/02/2013, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know Costco is the best place to go in the event of a zombie apocalypse?  Plenty of supplies and the zombies can't get in without a membership card.  laughing2.gif

PMSL ... love it ...  roll2.gif

#11 amabanana

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Not if I'm one of the zombies......    evillaugh.gif

#12 i-candi

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

lol DH is watching the new episode of The Walking Dead right now. I want to vomit !!!!!!!! I think I'd rather be in a prison all by myself!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.