Hi I'm new

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mission213

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hi everyone I'm new (long time lurker) and interested in talking with gifted child parents from Sydney . Nice to meet you!

#2 pinkcupcakes

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

hi! waves.gif

#3 ~A2~

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hi original.gif

Welcome to Essential Baby.

If you need general information to get to know the site feel free to check out the Site Information for more details on things such as:

* Abbreviations (I would print a copy out)
* Teach you how to make a signature
* Tell you about newsletters you can subscribe to (including
  a toddler one  - click   here  to subscribe right now biggrin.gif )
* Directs you to areas of specific interest to you via a few questions including the Parents Groups (found  here)where you can meet other parents whose children were born in the same month/year as yours.

Please let me know if you need help with anything on the site.

Regards

Ali

PS. If you click on this link you will see some threads where you can meet other parents of gifted kids.  Click here

#4 Mission213

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (~A2~ @ 22/02/2013, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi original.gif

Welcome to Essential Baby.

If you need general information to get to know the site feel free to check out the Site Information for more details on things such as:

* Abbreviations (I would print a copy out)
* Teach you how to make a signature
* Tell you about newsletters you can subscribe to (including
  a toddler one  - click   here  to subscribe right now biggrin.gif )
* Directs you to areas of specific interest to you via a few questions including the Parents Groups (found  here)where you can meet other parents whose children were born in the same month/year as yours.

Please let me know if you need help with anything on the site.

Regards

Ali

PS. If you click on this link you will see some threads where you can meet other parents of gifted kids.  Click here

Thank you all so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.