Jump to content

Arthritis in cats


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Party of 5

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Does anyone know anything about arthritis is cats? My brother two Burmese cats which are about 4 years old now. The female has just been diagnosed arthritis, which seems to me to be very young to have it.  Apparently the vet said it's common for it to happen young. Poor thing is wandering around like she is 20 they got some pills for her to take. 20% chance it clears completely, 40% she gets better but relies on medication, and 40% it doesn't make much difference and she eventually needs putting down




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

 
  • hook320

    When they were famous

    Ever wonder what happened to the child stars that entertained us all those years ago? From Mary Poppins to Jerry Maguire, take a look at when they were famous and learn what they're doing now.

  • harry320

    10 actors who were almost cast in the Harry Potter series

    Casting for the Harry Potter series couldn't have been an easy job. While we think everything turned out the way it should, here's ten actors that almost made it into the movies.

  • book-320

    11 best YA books of 2015

    The best Young Adult fiction in 2015. Source: The Telegraph, London.

 
Advertisement
 
 
Advertisement
 
 
 
Advertisement
 
 
Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.