Please Help Us Find Tassie
UPDATE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Party of 5

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

My friend Rachel and her family are offering a reward for anyone giving information leading to the return of Tassie.

Tassie is a Lilac undesexed Burmese Cat, he is very friendly and was hand raised from birth, the kids are devastated and I am shattered that someone would take our boy away from us!

We are concerned that Tassie may have been taken for breeding purposes - please keep this going all over Tasmania and the Main Land!

He was taken from our Cattery on Pateena Rd in Longford on the night of Sunday 19th February please if you know anything call the Longford Police Station on 6391 1204 or call Rachel on 0412581672 - happy for anyone to stay anonymous as we just want our boy back!

PLEASE SHARE AND KEEPING SHARING

https://www.facebook.com/groups/478566268859890/

Edited by Party of 5, 07 March 2013 - 01:03 PM.

#2 Party of 5

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Message from Rachel sad.gif

To The Cat Napper who has our Beloved Tassie,

Our dear boy is our family pet, he was hand raised from birth and we are all very attached to him. He sprays and misses the toilet a lot due to being a stud cat, this is natural and not him being naughty, please do not do him any harm. He normally takes pain relief for his hips I hope he is not in too much discomfort.

Our son is Autistic and he does not understand why you have taken his cat away from him, our daughter asks everyday does Tassie have enough water? What you have done is a very cruel act and one that I will never understand. I guess at the end of the day my family just want their cat back, if you want a burmese go buy one! Dont take one that is already loved you know where we live so please allow him to come back home to us!

#3 Allie_D

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

Thats terrible OP.  I hope your friend gets her cat back soon.

#4 greatwon2

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I saw this on Facebook, makes me mad that people would do something like that  mad.gif

Do you know if they've tried looking for him in the area around where he was taken? in-case he put up a fight and got dropped ..depending on how organised they were  they could of just tried wandering off with him held in their arms and he may of got away?

Sure hope they find him

#5 Party of 5

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Rachel has done everything she can to get Tassie back.  She has rang the airline, ferry, vets, radio stations and the newspapers. There are a few Burmese missing in Tasmania sad.gif

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-tas/burmese/k0l3008843

Sadly I have no good news to share with you, Tassie is still missing sad.gif

#6 Party of 5

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:23 AM

Does anyone have any information?

#7 Party of 5

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Tassie has been found!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and support during the last 4 weeks of our Beloved Burmese Tassie missing from our home - HE IS BACK! We got a call tonight to say they think they have our cat and sure enough it was him - skinny as but ok - I would guess he was dumped or escaped (as he is clean as) and he was heading home!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/478566268859890/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-kids_320x214-redballoon

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.