I have no idea, but I do remember a case a few years ago when heaps of people in an extended family got food poisoning after a family party. From memory, there were lots of curries and such things containing meat - they tested all the food and found it was actually the rice (which had been left out of the fridge) which was the culprit.
You just never know. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
To celebrate the release of BLINKY BILL THE MOVIE in cinemas September, you could win 1 of 10 prize packs that include a pair of Kids Ugg Australia boots, DVD pack, a Blinky Bill The Movie book set and family pass to see the film.
Fidgets and other sensory hand held toys are a great way to encourage attention and concentration. We all love to rock on a chair and click our pens or chew gum to stay alert and attentive, so why not let children have functional and socially acceptable fidgets too, to help them learn and keep them focused on learning.