I have no idea, but I do remember a case a few years ago when heaps of people in an extended family got food poisoning after a family party. From memory, there were lots of curries and such things containing meat - they tested all the food and found it was actually the rice (which had been left out of the fridge) which was the culprit.
You just never know. Personally I wouldn't risk it.
Issues around children learning to read are rarely out of the news. Which is hardly surprising – becoming a successful reader is of paramount importance in improving a child's life chances. Nor is it surprising that reading creates a virtuous circle: the more you read the better you become. But what may come as a surprise is that reading to dogs is gaining popularity as a way of addressing concerns about children's reading.