Monday 25th February

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ChunkyChook

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Productive weekend but still a bit to be done.

Lunches/Morning stuff
DD to school
Dishes
Benches

Change beds
Wash bedding
Wash towels
Washing x1

Folding
Vacuum
Mop
Fill up bin with weeds
Bins out
Wipe over bathroom

Centrelink
Goto Target
Find power adapter
Pick up DD from school

Edited by ChunkyChook, 25 February 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#2 emnut

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

adding my plans for tomorrow after someone suggested a list to help get out of this massive PND funk that has me curled up in a corner of my bedroom nearly all day every day, so very basic stuff.

Get out of bed
straight to shower
DS1 to school
visit DS2

Edited by emnut, 25 February 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#3 AnotherFeral

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

emnut, I'm sorry. I can see things are really tough for you right now. Is the weather good enough where you are to spend any time outside? Could you stop off on your way to/from the hospital to sit on a park bench for a few minutes in fresh air and sunlight? Not that it would cure anything, just create the chance of a positive moment in your day.

As for me, after 3 separate drop-offs, I have to fill in a Centrelink form and hand it in in person, as well as talking to them about a related matter. Ideally I'd do a few things around the house and do some study too, but Centrelink can be such a pain that I'll be happy if I just get that done before pick up time!

#4 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

bbighug.gif  emnut.  

Hopefully it's a tad cooler here tomorrow and I can get something done.

clean showers DONE
deal with couch stains
mail sorted DONE
sort clothes drawers again
tidy toys
bring in all washing, fold, put away Raining so this is going to be slow! DONE
dentist appt with dd DONE
readers done with ds DONE
deal with schoolbags/notes etc DONE
ds soccer DONE
dinner SORTED
baths, bed
hoarders/supernanny tongue.gif

Edited by lifehacker, 25 February 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#5 Ianthe

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (emnut @ 24/02/2013, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
adding my plans for tomorrow after someone suggested a list to help get out of this massive PND funk that has me curled up in a corner of my bedroom nearly all day every day, so very basic stuff.

My depression seems to be creeping back at the moment so I understand.

QUOTE (aratiaw @ 24/02/2013, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for me, after 3 separate drop-offs, I have to fill in a Centrelink form and hand it in in person, as well as talking to them about a related matter. Ideally I'd do a few things around the house and do some study too, but Centrelink can be such a pain that I'll be happy if I just get that done before pick up time!

I also have to go to Centrelink-so not looking forward to that.

#6 Ianthe

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

Centrelink
Bank
Kids to Taekwondo
Washing
Kitchen
Pack up books
Text L
Good Friday invite
Kitty litter
Vacuum
Tidy downstairs

#7 Poss and Soss

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Thanks this is the boot up the bum I needed today.

Prepare dinner
Vacuum and mop bathroom floors
Clean kids toilet
Fill a bin with weeds
Make beds
Do a load of washing

#8 jrmama

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

read some more of declutterring book
fold washing
pull down bed
repack storeroom
hang washing
more washing
hang washing
tidy lounge room
tidy family room
deep clean ensuite
sew badges onto bag
find missing badge

not going so well with the housework today

Edited by jrmama, 25 February 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#9 emnut

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

well did the get out of bed bit but passed on the rest & DH is working afternoon/tonight so not sure that I'll get to DS2.  I have left a message for my psychologist though even though I already know what she will tell me to do.

aratlaw - the weather is pretty much perfect here & we both have a balcony with bay views & live an easy walk away from a beach.

ETA - Ianthe - I hope you manage to get your depression under control while it is creeping rather than it progressing too far

Edited by emnut, 25 February 2013 - 02:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.