Do I book flights now or wait until we receive the official invitation?
The thing is, DH and I weren't planning on going back to visit family this year (not until Xmas - using up 2 weeks of annual leave then). However, if we fly back for the wedding, we are thinking we might stay for a week and kill two birds with the one stone (i) attend wedding and (ii) do a family catch-up. However, if there is no wedding, we're not interested in making the trip just to visit family.
So, what would you do? Book flights now or wait until we have an invitation in our hot little hands?
Edited by YodaTheWrinkledOne, 25 February 2013 - 11:19 AM.