Thursday 28th Feb

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

I have heaps I want to get done today, as Saturday Night and Sunday I will be having some quality Girly time with my daughter, whilst DS is away.

Morning Stuff

HEALTH
Treadmill 30 mins
Me Vitamins- AM
Me Vitamins- PM
Kids- Vit C -PM

WHILE OUT
School Drop Off
Get Birthday Card for Nephew
Goto Chemist
Get Get Well Card for Friend
School Pick Up

PHONECALLS
Ring Council Re Rates
Ring Hunter Water
Ring School

WASHING
Load 1- Delicates
Load 2- Rags
Load 3- Towels
Load 4- Towels
Load 5- Towels
Load 6- Towels
Load 7- Clothes
Load 8- Clothes
Load 9- Table Cloth
Clear Line
Hang TOwels on Airers (almost dry)

LOUNGE ROOMB
Get Kids to Tidy This Afternoon
Clear Airers

BATHROOM
Dirty Washing Out
Clean Toilet
Restock Toilet Rolls
Clean Mirror
Clean Vanity
Rubbish Out
Clean Shower
Floor

PAPERWORK
Fill In Rates Concession Forms
Rearrange Menu Plan
F & V List for Tomorrow

KITCHEN
Unload/Reload Dishwasher
Unload/Reload Dishwasher
Hand Wash Dishes
Refreeze Icecream Maker Bowl
Clear Dining Table
Recycling/Rubbish Out
Benches/Stovetop started
Thorough Tidy started
Change Table Cloth started
Clean Out Fridge
Clean Freezer
Tidy Pantry
Floor

MISC
Take Fishing Stuff and Other Crap to Shed
BRing Paint for Vase Inside
Talk to DD- About Mother-Daughter Night and Day
Bins Out
Sweep and Mop Hallway Floors

Will Hopefully Add More once this gets done

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 28 February 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2 AMPSyd

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

PBQ - how did your interview go?

ANyway, my list

Usual school runs
Collect DS from school after band practice - PM
Aldi shop - done
Sand door frame
Paint door frame
Washing in and out

#3 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (AMPSyd @ 28/02/2013, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PBQ - how did your interview go?

ANyway, my list

Usual school runs
Collect DS from school after band practice - PM
Aldi shop - done
Sand door frame
Paint door frame
Washing in and out

Didn't get it, but I have other applications in on other jobs so we will see how they go.

#4 Freddie'sMum

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

PBQ - I think you must have the cleanest fridge in all of EB !!  It seems to be on your list all the time original.gif

Seriously - our fridge gets cleaned out once in a blue moon (very very infrequently).

I am at work today but there is still stuff waiting to be done at home:

Collect girls, go home and make tea - usual bath, dinner, bed routine
Washing / folding / putting away clothes
Clean kitchen benches
Try and find my MP3 player which is missing
Organise for tomorrow - work clothes / lunch

#5 AMPSyd

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

You did well to get as far as you did.

I'm reading a great get a job type of book that I do recommend...

"The 6 reasons you'll get the job: what employers look for whether they know it or not" by Debra Angel MacDougal. It give some really interesting insights and tips on how to land a job (not that I have one at the moment - still looking). I borrowed it from the local library as an ebook.

#6 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (AMPSyd @ 28/02/2013, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did well to get as far as you did.

I'm reading a great get a job type of book that I do recommend...

"The 6 reasons you'll get the job: what employers look for whether they know it or not" by Debra Angel MacDougal. It give some really interesting insights and tips on how to land a job (not that I have one at the moment - still looking). I borrowed it from the local library as an ebook.

I did ask the library about that and was told they dont have it at all, but I am trying another library, failing that I will ask the TAFE library or check EBAY

#7 I'mBeachedAs

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Four loads of towels? For real? Bloody hell!

#8 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (I'mBeachedAs @ 28/02/2013, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Four loads of towels? For real? Bloody hell!

Yes for real- I found several shoved under kids beds that were not brought out last time. I also had a build up from when it rained last week.

#9 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Freddie'sMum @ 28/02/2013, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PBQ - I think you must have the cleanest fridge in all of EB !!  It seems to be on your list all the time original.gif

Seriously - our fridge gets cleaned out once in a blue moon (very very infrequently).

I am at work today but there is still stuff waiting to be done at home:

Collect girls, go home and make tea - usual bath, dinner, bed routine
Washing / folding / putting away clothes
Clean kitchen benches
Try and find my MP3 player which is missing
Organise for tomorrow - work clothes / lunch

Fridge gets cleaned weekly- somtimes just a tidy, other times and wipe out and others a scrub, this way I can use up stuff before they go off and it make things easier when something is needed

#10 *mylittleprince*

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

I clean my fridge out once a week. I think it's unhygienic not too so I'm right there with you. At a minimum throwing out the food and wiping down the shelves and door. A bicarb and vinegar wash once a month too.

Do your children help with chores. It seems like you have a lot of housework to do.

#11 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (*mylittleprince* @ 28/02/2013, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I clean my fridge out once a week. I think it's unhygienic not too so I'm right there with you. At a minimum throwing out the food and wiping down the shelves and door. A bicarb and vinegar wash once a month too.

Do your children help with chores. It seems like you have a lot of housework to do.

They do some things, but seemingly I can't expect too much yet, considering the extra load of towels I found in their rooms (more under DD's bed than DS's)

I think inspections daily and consequences need to come back into force this afternoon.

#12 ~*Twilight~Zone*~

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (purpleblackqueen @ 28/02/2013, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did ask the library about that and was told they dont have it at all, but I am trying another library, failing that I will ask the TAFE library or check EBAY

Check if you local libraries are online.  Makes it easier when you are searching for a book and also your local library should be able to have it sent to them if you find it at other library.

#13 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

I can't understand how you do not notice towels are missing.

Seriously when I look in the bathroom, I notice straight away who hasn't hung their towel up.

#14 purpleblackqueen

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (~THE~MAGICIAN~ @ 28/02/2013, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't understand how you do not notice towels are missing.

Seriously when I look in the bathroom, I notice straight away who hasn't hung their towel up.

When they seem to get clean ones out of cupboard it is quite easy.

#15 trishalishous

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (*mylittleprince* @ 28/02/2013, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same. I do our food shop on thursday afternoons so I empty out the fridge and clean before the new shopping goes in. Helps me not miss things  from the list too original.gif

As for towels, I dont think we own enough towels to do 4 loads, we change towels twice a week (unless theres an 'accident') and if the towels dont dry in time, the cupboard is empty!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.