Chinese boss outsources daughter's homework to nine employees

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 epl0822

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/chine...0228-2f7ir.html

A Chinese manager outsourced his 12-year-old daughter's homework to nine of his employees.

The senior executive's plan was disclosed when one of his disgruntled workers told a local newspaper.

The worker, who gave his name as Mr Chen, said it took three  days to finish the work. "We stayed up late for two nights," he said.  "The girl was quite demanding. She only needed to do one of the four  options but insisted on doing them all, without getting involved herself  in any way."

Students were asked to follow their parents to their home  towns and either draw a picture, create a video, take photographs or  write an essay about the changes over the past decades.

Mr Chen, a professional photographer, said he was in charge of taking the pictures.

Other workers were drafted for the video and the essay, one  person had to upload the work on to the school website and the company  driver transported the team around town.

The newspaper said the local primary school had cautioned the boss, who remained unnamed.

This makes me laugh biggrin.gif

#2 saxa

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Haha doesn't surprise me, it will probably give some kids in Australia to try and do the same with their homework!

Loads of accounting and Law firms these days outsource a lot of the work to China/India so why not homework original.gif

#3 DEVOCEAN

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Not to funny. I know a girl whose mother and older sister used to fight over who would do her homework, then they would see who got the better marks.
When she finally graduated from Yr12 I couldn't even bring myself to congratulate her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.