What's for dinner tonight?
DH working late, tempted to get myself some takeaway

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 chookpea

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Don't feel like cooking.  I'm tempted to get a pizza, but I will probably eat the whole thing blush.gif

No idea what I feel like yet.  What are you having for dinner?  Need some ideas.

#2 RedBob

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Chicken tenderloins marinated in lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and salt, then cooked in the grill pan and a Greek salad.

Easy, but unexciting laugh.gif

#3 anna_garny

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

chicken curry with rice - hopefully enough leftovers to freeze some for after Kidlet gets here.

#4 DEVOCEAN

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Chicken tenders with potato mash, peas, corn & carrots.

#5 Oriental lily

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Chicken casserole.

With sundried tomatoes in it. Yum.

#6 Country (deci)Mel

Pizza!  So no help to you there at all sorry!

I am making it myself though....

#7 overthehill

QUOTE (FemboBob @ 28/02/2013, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chicken tenderloins marinated in lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and salt, then cooked in the grill pan and a Greek salad.   Easy, but unexciting laugh.gif

Yum!
I'm trying out a quinoa mac and cheese recipe for the first time

#8 chookpea

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (FemboBob @ 28/02/2013, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chicken tenderloins marinated in lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and salt, then cooked in the grill pan and a Greek salad.

Easy, but unexciting laugh.gif

That sounds delicious, will be filing that away for another night.

Tonight though, is my night off from the kitchen Tounge1.gif  Thai?  Nah.  Fish and chips?  hmmm.....

#9 PigNewton

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Sweet chilli chicken stirfry with broccoli, bok choy, carrot, spring onion and rice (just plain rice not fried)

#10 MagsJee

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Butterfly pork chops with steamed green beans and baby carrots.  Have yet to decide on the porky seasoning.

#11 Shamoo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Thai red fish curry at DH's insistence  happy.gif

I didn't notice the 2 chilli heat warning on the jar, I'm trying to be brave and eat it  sad.gif

#12 NunSoFeral

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Flash bangers with sour cream mash.
Onion jam and gravy on the side.

#13 neddyteddy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Tonight in our house it's Dong Do Pork with chinese broccoli and sh*take mushrooms.... should be delicious!

lol I did not put the * in sh*take!

#14 ~spirited~

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Tofu and green veg (spring onions, cabbage, boy choy, broccoli) hokkien noodles. Simple soy and sesame oil sauce.

#15 wilding

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Celebrating the new oven where I can use all the elements and the oven at the same time without flicking the safety switch off, so the kid is having fries, steak and bread. I'm having fries and chicken.

#16 loges

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Spinach and feta pocketed chicken breast, roast potatoes, roast pumpkin and beans

#17 *LucyE*

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

My DH is away too and I couldn't be a*sed cooking a proper meal.

We're having savoury mince toasted sandwiches.  Easy, comforting and best part is that there are minimal dishes.

#18 ~Jodama_Feral~

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Homemamde satay chicken pizza.... cant wait!!

#19 Froyo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Marinated and roasted chicken portions with veg.

#20 bubbanme

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Lentil patties topped with poached eggs & spinach with a little grilled haloumi! Such a slap dash dinner but I couldn't be bothered either! tongue.gif

#21 Appletree25

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hubby is having left over pasta as he'd eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let him.  I'm having Moroccan cous cous with roasted sweet potato and greek yoghurt.

#22 ~Bean~

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

I had pork mince larb. Easy and delish.

#23 barrington

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Homemade meatballs with spaghett.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.