Friday 1st March

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 purpleblackqueen

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

I have heaps I want to get done today, as Saturday Night and Sunday I will be having some quality Girly time with my daughter, whilst DS is away.

Morning Stuff

HEALTH
Me Vitamins- AM
Kids - Vit C- AM
Kids- Vit C -PM
Me Vitamins- PM

WHILE OUT
School Drop Off
Goto PO
Fruit and Vege Shop
Get Book Coverings for DD
School Pick Up

WASHING
Load 1- Clothes
Load 2- Clothes
Load 3- Whites
Clear Airers
FOld Washing and PUt Away

LOUNGE ROOMB
Clean Under Lounge Cushions
Dust
Floors- Vac and Mop
Tidy TV Cupboard

BATHROOM
Clean Shower
Floor

PAPERWORK
F & V List
Write Cards to be Sent
Look on EBAY for Grey School Pants for Jack
Look on EBAY for Raincoat for Jack

KITCHEN
Unload/Reload Dishwasher
Unload/Reload Dishwasher Again
Benches/Stovetop
Tidy
Clean Out Fridge
Clean Freezer
Tidy Pantry
Floor
Make Chicken and Leek Pie for Dinner
Make Ice Cream
Wash and Refreeze Icecream Maker Bowl

MISC
BRing In Gumoots from Shed
Melt Down Wax and Make New Candle
Bins In
Sweep and Mop Hallway Floors
Clean 2 Pottery Vases From Lounge Room
Undercoat 1 Vase from Lounge Room
Measure Jack's Pants on Him to Take Up

LAUNDRY
Sort Out Tubs and Condensed Down to 2

Will Hopefully Add More once this gets done

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 01 March 2013 - 04:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.