- - - - -

Win a MiniMonkey prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey 4-in-1 baby carrier
MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

The MiniMonkey nursing cover
Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

For more information visit www.kiekaboo.com.au

Prize: MiniMonkey prize pack includes:
4-in-1 Baby carrier valued at $129.95
MiniMonkey Baby Sling valued at $79.95
MiniMonkey Nursing Cover valued at $49.95
Total prize pool valued at $259.85

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

T&Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 24 April 2013 until Wednesday 22 May 2013.

#2 Riotproof

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

There are times when ds is too tired to walk and wants to be carried, but it's too hard for me to do it longer distances. This would be a perfect solution.

#3 Lozifer

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

I've had some recent concerns in my pregnancy, so if/when this baby arrives safely, I want the baby as close to me as possible!

#4 magicalmum

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

We walk our dog in bush land so cannot take a pram. Mini monkey carriers are easy and convenient.

#5 insanemonkey

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

to carry one son while the other walked, so no using the pram, which he hates, so much easier to carry my youngest

#6 MuffTuft

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

To keep bub close to my heart, content and comfortable and my hands free so I can keep on doing it all and so much more.

#7 ernesto69.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

For that 'cute factor', so all the pretty girls come and say hi to my little man while we're out and about wink.gif   But shhhhhh, don't let my wife know, she'll kill me!!

#8 girlonfire

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

Don't want to repeat the time I took my newborn out and the pram wheels fell off! Nothing to carry her with but my arms...

#9 channy88

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

i love that bubs is always so close to  me whilst doing errandswith my toddler biggrin.gif  

#10 bananagirlsmum

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

I want to have bubs close to me so that I can get things done while she is wanting to be close and held.

#11 Sare_

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Because I was only born with 2 arms, and being a mother that is NOWHERE near enough!!

#12 GretskiMama

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Having a 2 yr old and 1  yr old 13 mths apart. ANYTHING to help go out all together is a blessing original.gif This would be perfect for my 1 yr old.

#13 *Hazlenut*

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Perfect for taking bub, the toddler and the dog for walks and so much healthier for tiny hips and spines than other carriers.

#14 mylilmunchkin

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

After being told to abort my baby at 21 weeks all due to misdiagnosis! I want her close and safe whilst showing her off!

#15 MJ36

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'm still suffering a bit of pregnancy-related carpal tunnel and, with a rapidly growing little boy (as well as 2 and 4 year old girls), it's difficult for me to carry him for any length of time. I'd love to be able to carry him occasionally without the wrist pain.

#16 glitterbug1980

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

I think they look so comfy and they hold bub nice and close and cosy  hhugs.gif

#17 Chihuahua

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Two gorgeous children and one on the way, carrying baby is best I say. To watch my others and keep hands free, carriers work conveniently!

#18 KJBJ

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Because its a , safe, easy to use baby carrier or baby sling which can be used from newborn up to 3 – 4 years of age! wink.gif

#19 Vogue2

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Because if i look after myself, i'll look after my baby better!

#20 cath83

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

My DS, 4, tells me he was a monkey... in ®evolution :-) so a minimonkey prize pack would be perfect for my next mini monkey!

#21 Nitrate

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

I've love this to keep bub close to me and my hands free for all the other chores around the house

#22 -river-

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Because I'm always chasing after my autistic 3 year old, I'm finding it very difficult holding on to baby and grabbing 3 year old.

#23 Chelle789

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

When my DD was born 12yrs ago I had pnd & missed out bonding with her. Now that I am happily re partnered & we are TTC I would like to learn from my previous mistakes & keep baby close to me to create that bond.

#24 secret~sammy

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Living in a 3rd floor unit I need a carrier to get up and down the stairs safley.

#25 avelia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

I love baby sling because it keeps my baby as close to me as possible. I especially love this one because of the extra feature - no need to bring those flappy coverings that does not work most time anyway. I can even feed the baby while walking (not that I will do it  biggrin.gif ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.