- - - - -

Win a MiniMonkey prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#26 jannykins

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Riotproof @ 24/04/2013, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are times when ds is too tired to walk and wants to be carried, but it's too hard for me to do it longer distances. This would be a perfect solution.

Edited by jannykins, 24 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#27 jannykins

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

Convenient, comfortable for bub, mum (or dad), that's why I'd love to win this fabulous competition.  biggrin.gif

#28 DupreesMum

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

I would like to practice attachment parenting.

#29 Sunshine Mumma

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

So my hands are free... Bubba can cuddle Mummy with one hand for my 3.5yr old and one for my Man!! Fun Family Outings!!!!!!

#30 bertcolombi

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

So i can have my little Monkey close to me to reinforce that natural bond between us

#31 RosalieB

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey 4-in-1 baby carrier
MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

The MiniMonkey nursing cover
Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

For more information visit www.kiekaboo.com.au

Prize: MiniMonkey prize pack includes:
4-in-1 Baby carrier valued at $129.95
MiniMonkey Baby Sling valued at $79.95
MiniMonkey Nursing Cover valued at $49.95
Total prize pool valued at $259.85

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

T&Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 24 April 2013 until Wednesday 22 May 2013.

#32 RosalieB

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

We'd love the support and bonding MiniMonkey would give our first little family.  To be safe on our travels and to be happy always. biggrin.gif

#33 Froggilicious

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

Cos nothing is better, nothing's so smart as keeping my baby right next to my heart.

#34 bart7

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

can use the minimonkey anywhere stairs,public transport, crowded places any where with ease!!

#35 sars_angelchik

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

I already have a carrier but its more designed for a newborn my little one is getting too heavy and I have very much enjoyed the convenience of a carrier until now. Its compact, you don't need to fold it up and you can walk into stores with tighter spaces. When I was in Tassie there were actually stores that said 'no prams' so it came in handy then!

#36 jrw12345678

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

Keeping baby close and making it easier for mum's back and shoulders, a double winner, especially when she gets bigger. .

#37 Yogurtbliss

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

For comfortable, easy babywearing from newborn and beyond! Makes me feel like the best mummy I can be xo

#38 ehmm

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey 4-in-1 baby carrier
MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

The MiniMonkey nursing cover
Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

For more information visit www.kiekaboo.com.au

Prize: MiniMonkey prize pack includes:
4-in-1 Baby carrier valued at $129.95
MiniMonkey Baby Sling valued at $79.95
MiniMonkey Nursing Cover valued at $49.95
Total prize pool valued at $259.85

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

T&Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 24 April 2013 until Wednesday 22 May 2013.

#39 ehmm

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Having your child so close to you at all times, what could be more perfect than a MiniMonkey?! biggrin.gif

#40 *MaybeBaby*

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

My little monkey loves snuggles,
a carrier will help me give him cuddles
Whilst still having my hands free,
for cooking, cleaning or shopping sprees  wink.gif

#41 Mrs--S

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

With our baby girl close to my heart,
this lovely carrier plays the part.
Safe & sound she will be,
always held close to me.

#42 charlichops

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

A great way to get things done having your hands free whilst still keeping baby close to you and safe.

#43 bighuggabledad

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

I want my daughter to experience the world from dad-eye's-view.

#44 racha

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

My mini monkey snuggled tight for night walks down the beach, with my staffy and foxy on a lead, The mini monkey would be a lifesaver treat!!!!

#45 Kismama

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

With two older children - and the school run - I'd feel safer with baby close and two spare hands!

#46 VictoriaFos

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

I have a 4 year old, 2 year old twins and a premmie newborn - if anyone needs help getting out and about its ME! ohmy.gif

#47 Finona

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

I want to help my new baby adjust when she comes into the world, by letting her feel my movement and heartbeat

#48 noysee

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

To be able to play with my 4 year old on our daily neighbourhood explorations I need the mini-monkey to leave me hands-free while carrying my 4 month old.

#49 HollyJae

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Along with keeping bub snuggly close, these products will help reduce the strain on my dodgy back lugging carriers/prams in/out of cars!  tongue.gif

#50 emjrose

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Mama monkey would love this carrier to keep her climbing mini monkey out of mischief both at home and out and about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.