- - - - -

Win a MiniMonkey prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#51 ramenftw

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

MiniMonkey is stylish and keeps my son safe.
Freedom to do chores, to be demure while breastfeeding at cafes.
These makes MiniMonkey the best.

#52 Compwhizz30

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Touch is an important aspect of communication. For my baby to bond with me, she needs to be close to me as much as possible!

#53 Always amazed!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

SO I could look damn sexy while carrying my bub!
And so random people dont see my boobies ( im to modest to pop them out!:)

#54 sazza042

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

Because I'm due to have my 3rd baby in July and have had a different baby carrier each time and  not been happy with them.

#55 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

We're due to have baby #4 in a few months time. School runs this year, plus kinder runs next year.. It would be much more convenient to be able to carry and feed/soothe/snuggle baby throughout the chaos.

#56 damiun

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

It is comfortable and stylish.

#57 Bubfriendly

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

From experience - it keeps bubs close to me and enhances bonding without compromising on my housework and shopping abilities and capabilities!

#58 tmodi

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

My 2 months old baby is colicky and he gets big time relief in upright posture and it's hard for me to lift him all the time due to my sore back in which case a good quality baby carrier can be helpful. And also who doesn't want the most precious person of her life to keep close to her heart!!!! I certainly want mellow.gif

#59 hilde16

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

so my little man can see the world with me as we go on on our travels around Australia.....I want him to see all is see

#60 Xavanna

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

No.3 is on the way, I already don't have enough arms for children and backpacks. MiniMonkey keeps baby close, and me mobile and backache free!

#61 Jrob71

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Maybe the only time I get to call myself the monkey on her back.

#62 Junglemummy

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey 4-in-1 baby carrier
MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

The MiniMonkey nursing cover
Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

For more information visit www.kiekaboo.com.au

Prize: MiniMonkey prize pack includes:
4-in-1 Baby carrier valued at $129.95
MiniMonkey Baby Sling valued at $79.95
MiniMonkey Nursing Cover valued at $49.95
Total prize pool valued at $259.85

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

T&Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 24 April 2013 until Wednesday 22 May 2013.

[/size]With a hubby that works away, bubs and I are often out onour own – with the MiniMonkey life won't be such a juggling act!

[size="3"]

#63 Junglemummy

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

[/size]With a hubby that works away, bubs and I are often out onour own – with the MiniMonkey, life won't be such a juggling act!

[size="3"]

#64 RSandra

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

With 4 energetic monkeys and 2 soon to be added to the clan. I could use something that allows my hands to be free

#65 sars_angelchik

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

I have been using a carrier more suited to a newborn and have loved it, but now my little girl is growing up and she is such a strain on my shoulders, I fear that I am going to have to give the carrier up unless I can find a better solution. I have always loved using them, when my baby would have wind it was often the only way that I could settle her and now she just loves it because she is close to me and in a good vantage point where she can have a good look around- such a little sticky beak!

#66 stacey-and-james

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

I loathe strangers touching my baby in his pram without my permission. The MiniMonkey will bestow me the reflexes to swat unwanted hands away.

#67 KateC2013

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

I would love to go for a casual walk with my 2 dogs everyday to help shed a little baby weight– the MiniMonkey would make it so much easier to do this as walking dogs with pram is just not safe on my own. The MiniMonkey pack would be PERFECT!

#68 Sajarema

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

I would love to extend the bond of closeness and b able to walk around whilst having bb close. bbighug.gif

#69 Lee123456

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

I love being able to smell bub and I would love a carrier that looks stylish and different to all the popular branded carriers other mums use.

#70 mamadin

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

I want to keep bub closer for longer,  whilst looking great too!

#71 Msmupmup

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

I turned 40 last year and happily said goodbye to ALL my baby gear after bringing three kids into the world! Little did I know that 2013 would bring a surprise arrival to our lives! So 8 weeks to go and madly scrambling to collect all the bits and pieces needed for a little one! Considering my hands were already full this minimonkey prize pack would be so helpful!

Yay for surprises

#72 Geo83

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

To be able to carry our new baby around at home so jobs can still be done, and to get out and exercising.

#73 Zebrafish

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

At about 4pm, when you need to do the dishes and get dinner ready, and the baby  is howling and just wants to be cuddled. THATS when a MiniMonkey would come in handy!

#74 sonzi

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

To be Close to the child at all times, and make it feel comforted

#75 ....

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

It’ll be so convenient to go on walks, to go freely anywhere and everywhere and do anything I want with my baby close by me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.