- - - - -

Win a MiniMonkey prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#76 pinglet

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

The boy H-a-a-a-a-ates shopping with a capital H, unless he's being carried - a problem easily solved by the MiniMonkey. happy.gif

#77 amzy

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

Baby'll be here very soon,
I'm overwhelmed and over the moon,
My sacroilliac is on the attack,
A MiniMonkey pack could save my back.

#78 Meggyq

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

The mini monkey sling
Is just the thing
For my fussy babe
Carrying this way
She can stay there all day
Even when she's feeding

#79 gemgirl

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

As foster carers with a toddler and two babies, sometimes we just need to be hands free.
Baby-wearing ensures our sanity!

#80 AshleeB

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'd carry my gorgeous five month old bub, who demands to be held by only me, while I catch up on the many household chores.

Edited by AshleeB, 11 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#81 hollyhock

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Three kids, two hands equals one Mini Monkey Baby Sling biggrin.gif

#82 tarliasthe1@hotmai

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey 4-in-1 baby carrier
MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

The MiniMonkey nursing cover
Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

For more information visit www.kiekaboo.com.au

Prize: MiniMonkey prize pack includes:
4-in-1 Baby carrier valued at $129.95
MiniMonkey Baby Sling valued at $79.95
MiniMonkey Nursing Cover valued at $49.95
Total prize pool valued at $259.85

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

T&Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 24 April 2013 until Wednesday 22 May 2013.

#83 tarliasthe1@hotmai

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

This would be perfect

My toddler still wants breast feeds ohmy.gif

So I can discreetly feed the youngest rolleyes.gif

and entertain toddler too.

Happy children, happy me!

#84 pommie_vickstar

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

A baby is for life, not to be thrown in a stroller and ignored.... what better way to bond and attach!  biggrin.gif

#85 pete81

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

A minimonkey carrier lets me get around with bub without a cumbersome pram whilst leaving my hands free to do everything I'd be unable to do otherwise.

#86 Percival

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

A MiniMonkey carrier is perfect for a quick dash to the shops. It enables me to carry my son safely and comfortably for us both.

#87 JJEDRMc

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

It will give me a free hand to hold the hand of my elder child when crossing the roads, walking along footpaths and in shopping centres in safety. All surfaces are not suitable to use a stroller or to have littlies walking along as they are so uneven. rolleyes.gif

#88 taniacarrigg

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

they look awesome and would be perfect for my hubbie and I to continue our  nightly walks hand in hand with our adorable bub. Very exciting times ahead!

#89 meld123

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

You don't realise how much you use your arms/hands. It'd make life less hands on and you'd get more things done and bub close.

#90 bellakitten

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

I have a small business and will be back at work right away- so need solutions to carry and feed my bub when he/she arrives!

#91 BeInAwe

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

After 10 years waiting for our precious miracle, I do not want to let them out of my arms - and always close to my heart.

#92 Henderson.e

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

My little boy is a cheeky monkey, so the mini monkey carrier systems are very fitting for his cheeky monkey needs.

#93 maxxia88

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

In this way, my baby can always hear mummy's heartbeat and feel how much I love her.   biggrin.gif

#94 Alm3820

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I would love my husband to baby-wear as I feel it'll create a closer relationship between dad and daughter and this sling would be perfect

Edited by Alm3820, 15 May 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#95 sarah.young

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

I would love to win a minimonkey carrier because living in a tiny apartment in one the world most beautiful cities means its a crime not to spend as much time as possible with my little monkey at the beach/park/harbour.

#96 Lizzie Lilac

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I love the versatility of this product!!  my new bub will be able to enjoy the many comforts it provides

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win a MiniMonkey prize pack including one of the new 4-in-1 MiniMonkey baby carrier, baby sling & nursing cover.

MiniMonkey is introducing their NEW 4-in-1 baby carrier. This innovative baby carrier can be used without an insert to hold a newborn right up to age of 3 (15kg). It’s designed to bear the weight on your hips, back and abdomen instead of your shoulders. Made out of 100% cotton and machine washable.

MiniMonkey Baby Sling
The Minimonkey baby sling is a must-have for everybody who's just had a baby. The sling can be used in multiple ways: as a front carrier, hip carrier, and a hammock in the playpen or cot.

Indispensable for all mothers who like to feed their baby in public in a relaxed manner, you just place the cover over your baby when you want to feed; you're also able to watch your baby through the top opening. Also perfect for expressing!

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you want to wear your baby/toddler in a MiniMonkey baby slings or carrier?

#97 ttc'er

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 24/04/2013, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MiniMonkey Baby Sling

How to enter:

#98 ttc'er

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Using a carrier seems comforting, and is my personal preference for bringing baby. Soothes baby and gives me free hands.. Winning all round!

#99 mwall8

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Secure, serene and settled is my "mini me" in his  MiniMonkey.

#100 ronnie88

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

Oh I so want baby close to me I think it is a wonderful bonding experience to have them close to your chest , MiniMonkey is a wonderful invention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.