Chat

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76 redmum77

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hey there,

All good here, I wish my first two were this easy. Poor dd2 does get messed around in the day with school trips etc, but she sleeps all night to make up for it. We have caught a few laughs here and there, but can't wait for more, sooo cute. Hard to believe that in 2 months ill be looking at starting solids... Yikes!

I'm still on bf and ff after, and will keep it up as long as she wants really. I know there's not lots of milk from me, but any nit bodies will help with the bugs the kids bring home. Plus she often naps on the boob (naughty!) during the day, and that's fine with me.
When are the next immunizations? I can't remember... Better look it up, or at least the doc will text me lol.

Sarah - great to hear you are having fun original.gif I'm not going to work this time, not with three! I'd spend half the tme on leave with a sick child anyway. Laughs are the best hey?

#77 Cloria

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

Hey! I might write a longer post later but just thought I would quickly mention with the immunisations don't go earlier than exactly the right age, if that makes sense. Someone in my mothers group went 2 days early and they told her they couldn't do them, the system won't register until they're the right age apparently. So silly! Anyway that means it must be close because the oldest baby in my mothers group is 4wks older than Chloe

#78 Serapod

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

Hello!

Things are going much better for me too. I seem to have turned a corner and am much happier. Ezra is growing and changing and doing new things every day.

Still expressing! I'm at 7.5hours in between now. -_- Annoying, but it's a lot more manageable and I can do a lot more in between.

Glad to hear Sarahv that Wendy is thriving! You worked so hard to give her bm for a long time, well done!

#79 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (SarahVandooo @ 01/05/2013, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Redmum77- I've seen that video before its very interesting me and hubby are testing it to see if Wendy does those cries.

Had my mch appointment today, Wendy is not gaining enough weight, she's only gained 430g in one month which is less than 15g a day ( should be 20+ a day ) so now were on a breast feeding plan, plus I need to increase my supply. So I've pretty much been in tears since my app at 2:30.

How am I supposed to make her eat more when she won't even go thru a 100ml bottle?!?!?! I even tried to do that plan when I went home. Feed- then top up with 60ml and she didn't even want any of the bottle!!!!

Not sure if this will help but I have heard porridge or oats are meant to help

#80 SarahVandooo

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (Serapod @ 20/06/2013, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello!

Things are going much better for me too. I seem to have turned a corner and am much happier. Ezra is growing and changing and doing new things every day.

Still expressing! I'm at 7.5hours in between now. -_- Annoying, but it's a lot more manageable and I can do a lot more in between.

Glad to hear Sarahv that Wendy is thriving! You worked so hard to give her bm for a long time, well done!

Well done on still expressing!! How good is it to have more time for yourself and to enjoy your baby!!

QUOTE (Son1stmum @ 20/06/2013, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure if this will help but I have heard porridge or oats are meant to help

I would try her on oatmeal or rice cereal but because all a babies nutrition and weight gain is sourced from milk up until 9ish months if I fed her any solids she'd fill up on that and not drink her milk

#81 redmum77

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Boo!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.