PAM Grads #20

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
256 replies to this topic

#251 Falala-llyjonk

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Gaaah - I hate hate hate Facebook! Four new pregnancy announcements in the past two days and one of them is for twins! All four of them will be siblings of older children with the close age gap that I longed for all along. Why the **** can't I just get pregnant when I want to? It is not fair.

#252 Caramel Latte

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Goose: so wish it was different for you, that there were answers so could do something about it. Losses and infertility is crap and so unfair. Sending hugs and prayers that there's some positive news for you soon. Xox

#253 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

Oh Goosey bbighug.gif I know sad.gif

CL - Hopefully your life is getting easier by the day biggrin.gif

TNMN - Have a good trip down, see you tomorrow.

A has manflu, gave it to the kids, I'm going to kill one of them. Probably A who decided he is too sick to go to work to work so will do the bit he has to from home then after sleeping in, spending half an hour workiing while I bathed me and the kids then was getting them packed and dressed and fed to go out he goes "I thought I'd be able to get some work done from home because I stupidly thought it might be quiet"

rant.gif

WTH would you think that buddy? A 1 yo and a 4yo at home playing - what part of that did you think should be quiet? It's their house not your bloody office!!

Ahhh - rant over.

If he still fronts up to the rugby tonight he is not getting Any warning about me going out tomorrow with TNMN - I'll just sing "bye-ee" on the way out the door dev (6).gif

#254 Caramel Latte

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dino: Hope the manflu leaves the house soon, so A can work at the office and enjoy family time at home.

Dino and TNMN: enjoy your coffee/meet up tomorrow!!!!

QUOTE (Dinosaurus @ 12/07/2013, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CL - Hopefully your life is getting easier by the day biggrin.gif

Slowly it will. Sorry if I vent a little in here, while get use to having a male around again!!
But bit by bit, it is looking better. Thank you for putting up with me (well hope I haven't been THAT bad). Knew there was a light but just had to be patient and I was slowly losing it.

On a side note: Had a double Paed apt -

Oreo, tho looking a lot better than her last apt (Paeds words), is "far from out of the woods" (again Paed's words). So just got to continue going to the monthly hospital visits (Immunologist and Dietician) and 3 mthly (now) Paed apts.

DD#3 is being seen due to possible HFA. Poor child didn't understand, thought she had some disease (which once I explained it, she realised it wasn't a disease) and thought I would love her less (again explained that that wasn't the case). Still a while off diagnosis tho.

#255 aphraell

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

Goose: FB really sucks some time. As CL said life is just really unfair sometimes, and I think it often tests the best people.  Really hoping there is a change of luck coming your way hhugs.gif
In the meantime, hope you enjoyed  your 10 year anniversary dinner last night  Congratulations cclap.gif hope you had a fantastic time, you deserve it.

Dino - Glad to hear recovery is going well but grrr to your Other half. It's like they think being at home with kids is a (quiet) picnic! Surely they see what it's like on the weekends?

CL - hhugs.gif hoping things start settling down for you soon

Well yesterday was the worst day - DH and I were both attacked while out walking with DD in the morning. Luckily nothing serious although my BP and pulse were up most of the day and I've got a follow up scan booked to check on #2 on Monday morning sad.gif. Can't wait to get out of Sydney

#256 Caramel Latte

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Aphraell: OMGoodness!! Hope you're all resting today. But what a horrible thing to happen, so hope the attacker gets caught and punished accordingly. Hope scan goes well. Xox

#257 ~A2~

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

Thread closed

New thread here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.