- - - - -

Ten in the Bed album giveaway by Jay Laga’aia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

You could win one of 10 copies of the album Ten in the Bed by Jay Laga’aia.

'Ten in the Bed’ is a fun compilation of verses and songs that are sure to be favourites amongst kids around the country. Known from television and film, everybody’s favourite Play School’s host Jay Laga’aia releases this album for his little fans performing each track live in studio and has created an album of wonderful tunes, lullabies, actions songs and also some of our all-time favourites all on one CD.

For more information, visit www.abcmusic.com.au/discography/ten-bed.

Prize:
10 x Jay Laga’aia’s ‘Ten In The Bed’ album, valued at $14.95 each (total prize value is $149.50).

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“which would be your child’s favourite song from the album to sing along to and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 29 May 2013 until Wednesday 26 June 2013.

#2 Austrajoey

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

My son would love the song "Shoo Fly" and he'd sing it loudly with all the actions!

#3 angfortt

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

"Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" - we often sing this song together and I'm sure that Jay sings it much better than mummy original.gif

#4 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

"Miss Polly had a Dolly" because they love the actions.

#5 lulu-allies-mum

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

My girls LOVE Jay and would listen to anything he sings but "Three Speckled Frogs" would be their favourite as there are three of them!

#6 SuperD

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

We love shoulder,knees and toes. Great, fun and educational song. Love Jay too original.gif

#7 *Floof*

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Most definitely The Wheels on the Bus...he loves doing all the actions.   He would also be glad to have a professional to listen to - he doesn't care for my singing very much.

#8 MySweetBubs

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

My son loves "The Wheels on the Bus" and as the song says he sings it "all day long". But we love all the tracks!

#9 stripper

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" - Its her favourite song and never fails to get her smiling and dancing.

#10 Goggie

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Definitely Old MacDonald! Makes him smile every time I sing it!

#11 Space is Big

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

ohhh - Miss Polly had a Dolly!!!

We all love that song and sing it in the car on every trip.  
It would be nice to have somebody with a nice voice join in!

#12 Feral Nelly

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

We love Row, row, row your boat - it is always accompanied by enthusiastic actions and ends with everyone falling into the 'water'.

#13 budjee9

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

All very popular, but A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea is a favourite here at the moment! Nice reminder of warm days on the beach this summer!!

Edited by budjee9, 29 May 2013 - 01:04 PM.

#14 Pooks Combusted

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Miss Polly Had a Dolly. DS takes doing the "rat a tat tat" veeeeeeeeeery seriously, and has a clenched fist all song ready for his Big Moment.

#15 Rockn

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

definitely Shoo fly, a song we sing all the time in our house as they are always bothering us!

#16 lmjm

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

My Toddler loves to sing along to all these songs but his favourite at present is "Miss Polly Had a Dolly" with actions of course!

#17 Pssst...

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Five Little Ducks as we've been singing it at bath time since DD1 was a brand new baby

#18 grahambucky

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

My kids absolutely love "The Wheels on the Bus" and they sing it on the way to school and back.

#19 FEdeRAL

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:57 PM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - DS loves singing it with jumbled up lyrics from Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Alphabet song.

#20 Hendrix007

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes as my daughters love songs that they can also dance along to.

#21 PetaButler

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

The wheels on the bus, as my toddler sings and performs the actions with gusto, and burns off the excess energy

#22 sam0011

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

This Old man, my son loves the song we sing it daily and he really adores Jay....huge Idol in our household. original.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#23 miss*jane

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

My 14 months old favourite song at the moment is Row Row Row Your Boat complete with actions and "row row" from her so she'd love that!

#24 dobby1

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

My son loves "Row Row Row your Boat" and of course I'm the boat! He has to sit on my knee, so we can row together!

#25 shantilly

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

Ten in the bed would be our favourite, Most nights it feels like that.
Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.