- - - - -

Ten in the Bed album giveaway by Jay Laga’aia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#26 claude2005

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

My daughter's favourite song would be Open, Shut Them. It's the first song she learned the actions to. I was so excited when she clapped her hands before I even sang 'give a little clap'! Proud mummy moment!

#27 rachkap

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

Miss Molly had a Dolly! They sing it with all the actions and with great gusto!

#28 bubblebear

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, complete with actions. There's a lot of love for Jay in our house!

#29 rose_83

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' never fails to bring a smile to my little girls face!

#30 sophiasmum

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

“which would be your child’s favourite song from the album to sing along to and why?“

There are so many favourites, but best would be I'm A Little Tea Pot because she likes to do the actions. And mummy thinks Jay is a spunk.

#31 insanemonkey

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

I would have to say Five Little Ducks, both my oldest love this song, and would love to hear Jay sing it, coz I don't think mumma does a good enough job!! haha!!!

#32 nesral

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

shoo fly its her favourite fun song

nicrogla@bigpond.net.au

#33 Suds

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

The favourite song would be "Five little Ducks" because we love going to the local duck pond to feed the ducks!

#34 RynandStompy

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

"Wheels on the Bus".

Our version has family members saying "I Love You". A longer song, but a great connection with extended kiwi family.

Edited by rynandstompy, 31 May 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#35 Amica

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

I think 'Wheels on the Bus' or pretty much any song that requires singing, hand movements and bouncing around!!

#36 jojo1961

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

We can watch the little ones sing and do the actions too 'Dingle Dangle Scarecrow' forever as it makes all laugh.

#37 Candyant

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

My public transport obsessed 2 year old loves to sing Wheels on the bus at the bus stop and (blush!) top of her voice on the bus. At least her amateur entertainment breaks the monotony of waiting at the stop as well as hopefully entertaining rather than annoying fellow passengers!

#38 Mimbrae

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

10 in the bed. We sing "roll over" to her when we want her to roll over

#39 indol185

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 29/05/2013, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of 10 copies of the album Ten in the Bed by Jay Laga’aia.

'Ten in the Bed’ is a fun compilation of verses and songs that are sure to be favourites amongst kids around the country. Known from television and film, everybody’s favourite Play School’s host Jay Laga’aia releases this album for his little fans performing each track live in studio and has created an album of wonderful tunes, lullabies, actions songs and also some of our all-time favourites all on one CD.

For more information, visit www.abcmusic.com.au/discography/ten-bed.

Prize:
10 x Jay Laga’aia’s ‘Ten In The Bed’ album, valued at $14.95 each (total prize value is $149.50).

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“which would be your child’s favourite song from the album to sing along to and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 29 May 2013 until Wednesday 26 June 2013.

I'm A Liitle Tea Pot, because while being a teapot, my daughter like pouring "tea" into my hand using "her spout that she made with her hand"

#40 wanting3

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

OMG, what I would give for this CD. We spend 1 hour each way in the car everyday, both my girls, 2.75 and 1.5 would love to listen and sing to this CD

#41 elizabethany

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

My toddler loves Hokey Pokey, because it lets him spin! He hasn't learnt when to stop yet, but he has a ball doing it.

#42 VanessaMartin

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Definitely "Miss Polly had a Dolly" a definite hit in our house!!! Love Jay!

#43 lclb

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

Row, Row Row your boat is my toddlers favourite song, she loves to add crocodile sound effects!

#44 Jade2011

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

My girl would love and sing all his songs but Twinkle twinkle little star was the first one he learned. She loves all Jay's Songs. biggrin.gif

#45 Lady Door

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Lots of great songs, for me and my kids "Three Little Speckled Frogs" (complete with enthusiastic "Yum, yum!) is the favourite!

#46 morgansacre

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

My 7 grandchildren would love singing these songs. They would love them all, so there wouldn't be a favourite.

Lynn

#47 Flippa40

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Sing a Rainbow. My 2 year old loves this song & she sings along beautifully original.gif. She loves Jay and all his songs.

#48 julieregan

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

teddy bear teddy bear my 2 year old loves doing the actions to this song mellow.gif

#49 Naomi Petrack

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

wink.gif Dingle Dangle Scarecrow no. 24. I hope it has the Hen's are roosting bit as we have hens and Abbey, 2, LOVES them!

#50 bubsy15

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

Would have to be 'Old MacDonald' as he loves when I make all of the animal sounds!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.