- - - - -

Ten in the Bed album giveaway by Jay Laga’aia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#51 nerry

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

My daughter loves Row Row Row your boat that would be her favourite on the album, she loves making me sit on the floor and do the actions and sing with her and it is beautiful to see the animation on her face original.gif

#52 sunnygal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

My child's favourite would be 1 2 3 4 5.  My Dad sang it to me when I was little and now I sing it to my child and she loves to put her little finger up in the air.

Edited by sunnygal, 06 June 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#53 JazHay

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

'The Wheels on the Bus' will definitely be a favourite played repeatedly (in the car... and in my head for the rest of the week!) biggrin.gif

#54 Mumof32b!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, especially when his 10 and 7 year old big brothers sing it  wub.gif melts my heart every time seeing all my boys together laughing

#55 lizzylizzy

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

Ten in the bed!! as an only child she so longs for more around her!!!!

#56 My-3-Pinks

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Miss 3 loves to sing "Miss Polly had a Dolly".  That is the song our dog 'Polly' got her name from  wink.gif

#57 Sarella

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

My daughter Mary loves "Mary had a little lamb" but the other fave song is "Gangnam style" lol .umm i dont think its on this album.....

#58 ttjk

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

Open shut them!  He loves that his fingers are being a bit cheeky and trying to jump into his mouth!!

Edited by ttjk, 07 June 2013 - 07:11 PM.

#59 Karlene75

Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Open Shut Them - though his hands are usually operating at a different rate to the words

#60 Robotham

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:45 AM

Heads And Shoulders, Knees And Toes. My son just loves sing this song and doing all the actions!

#61 Love_Evie

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Miss Polly had a dolly- my daughter absolutely loves her rag doll and sings this to her all the time with all the actions!

#62 chicaroonie

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 29/05/2013, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of 10 copies of the album Ten in the Bed by Jay Laga’aia.

'Ten in the Bed’ is a fun compilation of verses and songs that are sure to be favourites amongst kids around the country. Known from television and film, everybody’s favourite Play School’s host Jay Laga’aia releases this album for his little fans performing each track live in studio and has created an album of wonderful tunes, lullabies, actions songs and also some of our all-time favourites all on one CD.

For more information, visit www.abcmusic.com.au/discography/ten-bed.

Prize:
10 x Jay Laga’aia’s ‘Ten In The Bed’ album, valued at $14.95 each (total prize value is $149.50).

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“which would be your child’s favourite song from the album to sing along to and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 29 May 2013 until Wednesday 26 June 2013.

#63 TamCam

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

'three little ducks', my son absolutely loves saying 'quack quack quack'. His favourite word by far!

#64 Jendo

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Has to be Old MacDonald, any excuse to make animal noises as loud as we can makes for a good laugh original.gif  

#65 sharonmarkwell

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

Three Speckled Frogs would appeal to the little amphibian lover of all time.

#66 carls_182

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Heads and shoulders - so Miss I can have a good laugh at mummy's silly and crazy dancing!

#67 natty_111

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, she just loves singing along and doing all the actions.

Edited by natty_111, 17 June 2013 - 03:08 PM.

#68 Mrs_Laura

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Row row row your boat. We sing it every day. Even my 12 month old daughter sings "row row row BOAT!"

#69 ~ky~

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Row row is the favourite in our house. We can't get more than halfway through before our baby collapses in a fit of giggles!

#70 cheekymeekymum

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

I'm forced to sing the wheels on the bus thirty times a day to my obsessed son. Love to have Jay on loop as a sanity saver wink.gif

#71 spring_rain

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

My daughter loves "ten in the bed", she has 10 teddies that she sleeps with, and sings it with the actions!

#72 Becca1605

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

My 4 year old loves singing and dancing the Hokey Pokey. It gets her energised with all the actions and moving in and out!

#73 pauline43

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 29/05/2013, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of 10 copies of the album Ten in the Bed by Jay Laga’aia.

'Ten in the Bed’ is a fun compilation of verses and songs that are sure to be favourites amongst kids around the country. Known from television and film, everybody’s favourite Play School’s host Jay Laga’aia releases this album for his little fans performing each track live in studio and has created an album of wonderful tunes, lullabies, actions songs and also some of our all-time favourites all on one CD.

For more information, visit www.abcmusic.com.au/discography/ten-bed.

Prize:
10 x Jay Laga’aia’s ‘Ten In The Bed’ album, valued at $14.95 each (total prize value is $149.50).

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“which would be your child’s favourite song from the album to sing along to and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 29 May 2013 until Wednesday 26 June 2013.

#74 pauline43

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

They would love Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear , also one of my favorites biggrin.gif

#75 Jax12

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Rock a bye baby - DS asks me to hold him and rock him while I sing this one so he can pretend to be a baby. He's started doing the same to his stuffed toys wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.