- - - - -

Win The Wiggles new album ‘Furry Tales’

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#26 dudekidd

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:16 AM

Little Red Car - even though our car is a large 4WD we still go everywhere in the little red car!

#27 Mrschaddy

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

Dorothy The Dinosaur has to be my all time favourite that bouncy, friendly green Dnosaur.

#28 alikat2

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

"I've Got My Glasses On" helped my daughter feel a bit better about wearing her newly prescribed glasses. She'd love "a black pair with a white bow" just like Emma's!

Edited by alikat2, 01 July 2013 - 06:37 AM.

#29 jojonbeanie

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

I eat grass and I moo all day, I'm a cow. Really, who can beat this for sheer joy? Moooo!

#30 nerry

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

My favourite wiggles song is "Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" but only because I know all the words to that song haha!  My kids love ""wake up Jeff" and "Rock-A-Bye your Bear" so cute watching them singing and dancing and doing actions especially as they are still so little and un-coordinated original.gif

#31 tineytoes

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

Five Little Joeys. My three daughters and I get on my bed and jump like little joeys. We giggle, sing and have a blast.

#32 yoshii

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

My two year old's favourite song is Wake Up Jeff! In the morning he comes and wake us up by singing Wake up Daddy! Wake up Mummy! to the wiggles tune. biggrin.gif

#33 julieregan

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Both my little girls love teddy bear song they both learnt the actions at a young age and love going to Playgroup and requesting it

#34 dhyana

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Zardo Zap is our favourite Wiggles Song.  It's not a popular "hit single" but you can dance and twirl around 'til you laugh yourself silly.

#35 alison_humble

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

'Rock a bye your bear' . My children love to sing and do the actions. I think it's a sweet song too.

#36 theoni2k

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

Fruit salad, which is sung every morning while eating our fruit for morning tea......

Edited by theoni2k, 08 July 2013 - 12:02 AM.

#37 monowie

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

"Fruit Salad" Yummy yummy...my daughter used to sing fruit salad mummy mummy..now it has a special place in my heart.  happy.gif

#38 Jackson50

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

Rock a bye your Bear is mine and my grandsons favourite, we rock our bears to the song,,tooo cute !!!!

#39 mumtime

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Big Red Car is a class favourite in the Inclusive Learning Centre I work in. Kids know all the words and love the actions.

#40 SuperD

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

Fruit salad. It teaches my kids to eat healthy and it is so easy to sing along.

#41 sharonmarkwell

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/06/2013, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Wiggles are back again with their newest sing-a-long album Furry Tales…‘hair’ ‘fur’ your listening pleasure! Joined by their Wiggly friends Dorothy the Dinosaur, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus, Anthony, Emma, Lachy and Simon are excited to release their newest musical adventure on CD with 25 new tracks recorded in honour of their favourite animal friends.
www.wiggletime.com.

Prize:
Each of the 10 winners will receive a copy of ‘Furry Tales’ valued at $14.95. Total prize value is $149.50.

How to enter:
To enter, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“what is your favourite Wiggles song, and why?“

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 26 June 2013 until Wednesday 24 July 2013.

Hot Potato has me dancing around just as much as the kids.  Good exercise even if I do look stupid.

#42 bree82

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

My precious little 'Hot Potato', drives me 'Toot Toot' crazy with 'Quack Quack' (I have to admit to liking it too!)

#43 scarlett80

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

#44 charabssoph

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes
My Little girl definitely Shakes
Every morning when she Wakes

#45 babymog01

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Mashed potatoes will never again be plated up without a rendition of ‘Hot Potato’. I’m not quite sure how, but it’s become a family tradition!  

#46 SarahVandooo

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

Rock-a-bye-your-bear

saw the original wiggles LIVE when I was 6! Still remember it to this day, my all time fave song was rock-a-bye-your-bear would sing it to my baby sister

#47 Karlene75

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

The Shimmy Shake - our son had his first school carnival today and performed the song and dance for us - so cute!

#48 chick59

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

Our boy is mad on cars and trucks so it is definitely Big Red Car.

#49 lilrainbow

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

fruit salad yummy yummy, not only is this song fun to sing its good for you too!! original.gif

#50 runnybabbit

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Turn Around in the Taking Off! DVD is a big hit. At the concert, my little boy started to do the "go to sleep" bit, realised he wouldn't be able to see, and stood right up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.