Link to last thread is here

Regards
Chelli

#2 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Gold. It's super quiet in here lately.

#3 kabailz13

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

I'm not finding out :) Looking forward to it being a surprise :)

#4 Walkers

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

It is quiet.
Not trying to rub it in ladies but I only have 8 sleeps to go :dance:
Can't believe it's almost at an end, time has flown by really quickly. Struggling with some SPD which is a pita having lots of kids to pick up after, other than that it really hasn't been too bad. A bit nervous about the c-sec so my doctor has prescribed me some Kalma to take the night before to help with sleeping & anxiety. He says I should be feeling pretty good on the day lol. I love him :wub:

Looking forward to meeting this baby and finally finding out if it is a he or she.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their pregnancies :smile:

#5 bubba boo

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'm probably going to find out, everyone really wants me to have a girl. Dd has had a magazine picture of a baby girl stuck on her wall since before I was pregnant lol. So I kinda have to find out to try to get past any expectations if its a boy. Not that dh and I care eithier way but all the family does. I've got a cheeky one on the way, took us a good 3 mins to find the heartbeat the other day.

#6 TheFirstNoel

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:13 AM

oooh Foxy - exciting!!!

bubba boo - we wanted to find out for similar reasons.  My DD already has 2 little brothers, she was hoping for a sister this time.  We wanted to be able to prepare her...

BMCMI - hoping you're feeling ok, no more blood pressure issues?

AFM - organised to have my late scan at the hospital soon, to check low lying placenta, then the Ob appointment to okay having a homebirth.  I got my GTT results which were perfect, so even if this one's a bigg'un (fairly likely ;) ) it shouldn't be a problem.

Starting to get excited, it's hitting DH how soon this baby is coming!  Now we're beginning to get organised.

I'm feeling very heavy - physically - and hormonal lately.  Close to tears over nothing, very annoyed over little things (SIL - I'm looking at you :glare: )  Starting to feel very ready to get to the end of these last 9ish weeks and hold my baby!

#7 Roadie

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

I still have 15 weeks to go and it feels like an eternity. I feel as it is my fourth I don't need nine months to get my head around it or prepare I just want to get on with it! I have to remind myself to enjoy the next few weeks especially any time I get to myself.

#8 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:20 AM

bubba boo & leisamd - Getting DD1 ready was a part of our decision too (and DH needed time to wrap his head around it lol). I would have been happy enough with a surprise but I am glad we found out, everyone else seems more concerned with the gender then us! DD1 initially grumped because it wasn't a boy but I literally hurled her into the car & took her shopping for "pink things!" which she loved. All she can talk about now is her new baby sister and how lucky she is to have 3 little sisters :wub:

No more BP issues. It's hovering around 130/75 which is a tad high for me but as it's not rising I'd say it's now my new normal. I have my next check up in just under 2 weeks but I seen her last week with one of the kids & she was satisfied as long as it stayed around where it currently is. RELIEF! I can't imagine bed rest/rest with the kids.. Our house would crumble around us!

Roadie - I'm finding the opposite. It's going SO quickly, I'd really love for it to slow down so I can catch my breath.

#9 TheFirstNoel

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostB.M.C.M.I, on 01 August 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

Roadie - I'm finding the opposite. It's going SO quickly, I'd really love for it to slow down so I can catch my breath.

I so hear you.  This pregnancy has been a whirlwind!  Glad your BP is behaving!

#10 Always amazed!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

hi ladies.. can i join you?

Im expecting number 5 !

very early but hoping all goes well:)

#11 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

Congratulations & welcome seeingstraight.

#12 Aurore Mone

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

Welcome Seeingstraight, hope everything is smooth sailing for you.

13 Weeks today, 1/3 of the way there :smile: Had my nuchal scan yesterday, very cool getting to see Squirt (and my DS4 was very impressed with the fact that Squirt was waving back via the screen lol). It always amazes me how much they grow in the first 12 weeks.

There seems to be a few on the countdown now, hope everyone gets to relax and enjoy these last few weeks.

#13 PurpleButterflys4

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hi all,
I joined early on and haven't had a chance to come back until now, hope everyone is going well, I will hopefully get a chance to catch up tomorrow.

I am 32 weeks with bubs #5, which is engaged already and Thursday, Friday I had BH pain all day, nothing Saturday and then again tonight averaging every 15mins, is this normal?

I'm booked for an elective c/s for medical reasons, so im a tad bit sensitive about going it to labor early and I've never had this happen with all my other pregnancies, so any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks lovely ladies.

#14 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Aurore Mone - Great news on a great scan. Love that your DS got to "play" with the baby.

PurpleButterflys4 - I've been having a lot of BH's as well. Saturday night I spent 30 mins in the shower trying to ease the pain. Every time I think "I should probably call MW/GP" they stop so I'm not sure what to think. When is your next checkup? Mine is next week so I'm going to wait it out & mention it then.

#15 3littlegents

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hi all,
We just discovered baby #4 is on its way. Due April I guess.
Going to delay going to dr until I have had time to get my head around it...
We had our 4wd up for sale and luckily for us the sale fell through 2 weeks ago.. So now we have to sell the commodore we just bought. All without letting on o anyone we are expecting. At least we have an 8 seater car all ready.
Looking forward to speaking with other large family mums

#16 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Congratulations & welcome 3littlegents. We bought our 4WD at 10 weeks and a few people commented on why we needed a bigger car. Hope you can sort the cars out & keep it quiet until you're ready to announce.

#17 littlebluedots

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hi everyone, found out last week #5 is on the way. Has taken a week to wrap our heads around it. Our youngest will go to school next year and this will be our biggest gap. Starting to get just a little excited.

#18 PurpleButterflys4

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

BMCMI: Thanks for your reassuring words, glad I'm not the only one.

Welcome littlebluedots. We have out biggest gap with this one also. Will be 6yrs when this baby arrives.
I've done 3 under 3, then 3.5yrs, now 6yr gap.

Welcome 3littlegents, looking forward to following your journey.

#19 2pink2blue

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hi thought i would come and join in here, Found out last week we are expecting #5, even though its what we have talked about its still a bit hard to wrap my head around us having 5 kids. Im due around the 8th of April which works out to be 10 days before my DS2 turns 2 however my other babies have arrived during my 39th wk apart from DS2 he was born at 38 as i was induced.. I'm looking forward to getting to know and follow everyone's pregnancy's :)

#20 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Littlebluedots & 2pink2blue, congratulations & welcome!

We decided to book in for a 4D scan tomorrow so DD's can see the baby. DH has promised after seeing her, we'll sit down this weekend & choose a name.. I see it being another heated discussion over which names we DON'T like!

#21 Aurore Mone

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

Welcome Littlebluedots & 2pink2blue  :smile:

B.M.C.M.I, here's hoping that the name selection goes without too many dramas. Have the BH eased up any?

Had follow up Obs appointment yesterday. Everything was good except for thyroid, TSH is through the roof again so need to up my medication. As DH so observantly put it, explains why I am falling asleep on the couch at 7 o'clock every night  .

The majority of work now know that I am pregnant. Amazingly the majority of them have been rather gracious about it (mind you I work for a very multicultural company so big families are common for quite a few of them). Bosses have been great which is a bonus (take any time I need, can work from home if need be). Feeling very blessed and lucky at the moment

#22 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Quick pics from our scan today. Definitely a girl, quite acrobatic with her hands AND feet in her face. Will be back in shortly for a proper post.

Attached Files

#23 BoysGalore+1girly

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hi everyone
Welcome to the new ladies
I'm currently 27.5 weeks 12 weeks to go and counting down

#24 TheFirstNoel

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

Awww BMCMI - gorgeous!  How did your older girls like seeing the baby?  I have to have a scan on Friday to check low lying placenta, looking forward to seeing bubs again, but I'm not bringing the kids - public hospital so we'll probably be waiting a looooooooooooooooong time.  
Hope the naming game is going well.  We have our names picked pretty much when that second line turns pink :lol:

Congrats to all the newbies!

Where's Foxy???  She's overdue now, hoping to hear some good news soon!

8 weeks to go now   picked up all my baby stuff from my SIL's yesterday!  Slowly getting organised.  Though I'm getting some insomnia now, never had that before, not too impressed. :dry:

#25 *Lena*

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Hi girls, I popped in earlier but haven't been back yet. My c-section for #4 is booked for the 2nd October. I can't wait to meet him but to tell the truth I am terrified on how I am going to cope. DH isn't helpful at all and I just don't know how I am going to get everything done. DD will only be just 16 months when bub is born and she is still my baby girl. I feel guilty that she isn't going to have more time of being my baby. I  am hoping to get DS2 into preschool one day a week any time now and DS1 will continue to go to pre school 3 days a week until next year where he is off to school.

I have so much to do beforehand, I don't have anywhere to put bubs clothes yet and 20 days after I have him I have to travel 3 hours to my sisters wedding where I am the only bridesmaid. Mum and dad will take us all over as I won't be able to drive and DH will meet us there the day of the wedding for the day. I can'tfind anything for the baby to wear every tux suit starts at 000 and he will need 0000 going by my other kids. Yet to find anything for the boys too. My little girl is set though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.