Baby. Brag

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

I noticed that we didn't have anywhere that we could really brag about our Lo's, so I thought I would start one since I'm so proud of my little princess for sleeping so well these past few days. I never thought I would be one of those parents who did this, but stuff it i want to yell it from the roof tops of just how perfect she is.
So what new things have your lo's done lately or not done that you want to tell everyone about.

Edited by Son1stmum, 10 August 2013 - 09:55 PM.

#2 Fright bat

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

:-)

Edited by AvadaKedavra, 10 August 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#3 SFML

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

Yea son1!  a big congrats to you.  I know how much you've been struggling with the settling and sleep issues.  On your topic, Hubby was chatting to his parents today and had little miss on Skype as parents are in US and his mom always says how advanced little miss is, this is in jest and a family joke that cracks us up every time - she was but lying on her play mat and giggling and smiling whilst flailing about - so advanced ;-)
Have a great weekend - and a great nights sleep tonight

#4 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

Sfml that sounds like it would just be cutest thing to watch.

Ak I see what you mean, thanks for letting me know. I definately did not mean to offend anyone if it was interpreted that way.

Edited by Son1stmum, 10 August 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#5 Beancat

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

Loving Zoe's big smiles and goos and gaaas atm.  She is definitely the smiliest of all of my babies

#6 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Smily babies are great maddie is doing the same and I can't help but laugh when she is meant to be sleeping but instead decides to coo to herself. This I think is a fun time.

#7 countrychic29

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:35 PM

Great topic Son, our DD has just started to laugh but we find it hilarious as she doesn't smile while she laughs they are still 2 separate things for her it is gorgeous :)

#8 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:05 AM

Cc how funny, that would be very amusing to watch. I'm glad you like topic, I hope lots of other people begin to like it too. :)

#9 RunDMC

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

Son1stmum. Congrats, I know how you feel. Superbaby is still asleep and it is 8.17 am! Rejoicing! Last feed at 10pm

She definitely knows who I am now as I get the biggest smiles, poor DH.

Adding a toddler brag, I am so proud of how my DS3 has taken to having a little sister, he is so protective and likes to take charge - I think you have to feed/change/pick up MY sister

#10 yoohooyou

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Ds has found his feet and is so overjoyed every time he finds them again -  snorts in happiness and wonder (they are mine, really???!!!) it is hilarious to listen to. My dd should also get an honorable mention for being a non-jealous protective big sister.

I thought I'd have way more problems with her after such a long time as an only but she's been a joy with him.

#11 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

Two cute :) :)

#12 MrsLexiK

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

DS rolled back to tummy last Sunday! (Doesn't go the other way) but then today I got home and he had rolled back to tummy and then tummy to back!

Also on advice from the paed we have started solids and he takes it really well (hardly spits any out!)

#13 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

How exciting mlk how old is your lo?

#14 MrsLexiK

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

His just gone 4 months.

I am also so glad to see your LO has slept through :) (I do more following in the dig then posting)

#15 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

I have started just lol following as well, I'm
Not posting as much.

#16 Autumn baby 2013

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

So ladies anything to brag about lately, we are a bit quiet here would love to hear some accomplishments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.