Scentsy Consultants

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Orangetiggs

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

Hi all

A place for Scentsy consultants can come and share experiances :-) a countdown to launch date :-)

#2 Orangetiggs

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

Im not trying to promote my business at all, just a place to share experiances between other consultants and share excitement as the launch draws near

Hopefully in time , lots of consultants will be here sharing their experiances and helping each other out

#3 Marvel

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

I'm doing Scentsy!! And SO EXCITED!!

#4 Orangetiggs

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

Double yay :-) where are you based?

#5 Tall Poppy

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

I have heard of Scentsy before & that it's really good. I've not used the products though.

How do I find out about being a rep here in Australia?

Also, what model of selling is it? Is it like Amway, for instance?

Edited by Tall Poppy, 15 August 2013 - 07:08 AM.

#6 Orangetiggs

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Tall poppy imm send you a pm with info about our model

I do alot online and parties twice every six months or so, they great thing is you work it how you want to work it :-)

I have three year old twin girls so need to be home alot

#7 Marvel

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

I'm in Canberra :) how about you?

#8 Orangetiggs

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

Im near london in the uk :-) excited to get my team started.  Got two lovely ladies joining which is fab for them :-)

#9 DreaJ

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:24 AM

Uh oh, I guess our other thread got deleted?

#10 Orangetiggs

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

Yes it did :-( we need to follow the rules :-)

#11 DreaJ

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Oh ok, I was wondering what happened.

I do a lot of business online as well and I like that I can do basket/pouch parties. Where I am a lot of people don't want to do home parties because they think their kids will get in the way.
I'm excited for the new catalog. I waited to order the transition items so that I could order the fall flyer as well. I place my order last night and part of it has already shipped!

Orange, are you guys going through transition as well?

#12 heather124

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm just outside the Melbourne CBD, will be joining up as soon as it opens :)

#13 DreaJ

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

Hi Heather! Yay!!!  I'm sure you'll enjoy selling and using it. I think I have about 20 bars in my personal collection, and I'm sure that will grow with the new ones coming out.

#14 Orangetiggs

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

Heather, your gonna do great :-) so much excitement around all this

#15 DreaJ

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

Orange, I think I read that G.A. is going to the U.K. Do you plan on signing up for it?

#16 heather124

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm so excited, I'm pretty sure August has been the slowest month ever!

#17 Orangetiggs

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

It has :-( im waiting to join Grace adele which is launching in UK on 1st too and its going soooooo slooooow :-(

#18 DreaJ

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

I really like the new Grace Adele catalog a lot. I like a lot of the new clutches and wallets, and I think the new jewelry is a lot nicer too.

#19 Orangetiggs

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

We have nothing to compare too so im just excited to get it :-) we havent even got a catamlog yet but no we are getting black heather in the kit :-)

Ive a couple of downline that are joining also so be good to add something different to what we offer.

#20 DreaJ

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

Sorry, I forgot you guys didn't already have it, but I really think you'll like what you see.

#21 Orangetiggs

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yes i think we will :-) hoping a catalog gets loaded this week so we can see full range :-) we have heather and shay both in black in the kit we know that

#22 Orangetiggs

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

Wow time has flown! So much excitement around for this launch :-)

Ive been busy trying to get my australia team ready and they cant wait :-)

Catalogs and product lists for both scentsy fragrance and grace adele to hand so busy sending them out to potential recruits too.

Im glad my twins are back at school next week so i get more time to myself to help others :-)

#23 DreaJ

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

Yay! The day to sign up has finally arrived!!! Hopefully we'll get some new Consultants posting in here.

#24 Orangetiggs

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Yay after a long day waiting we have sign ups :-) welcome to all the new Australian Scentsy Family consultants :-)

#25 Orangetiggs

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

189 signed up on first day :-) ive got team whit a team already in australia! Well done to all those that joined, such as exciting time now :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.