Scentsy Consultants

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 Orangetiggs

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Wow this month has been crazy! I promoted to director on friday and my australian team are growing so fast, its immense how well they are doing and how well Scentsy is being recieved

Cant wait for the months ahead

#27 FeralMinx

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Hi I just joined :) I couldn't help myself - love the products too much.  Can't wait to get started :)

#28 DreaJ

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yay, congrats Mamaterial! I really love their products. I'm sure by now you've gotten your starter kit, so how's everything going?

#29 FeralMinx

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostDreaJ, on 20 November 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Yay, congrats Mamaterial! I really love their products. I'm sure by now you've gotten your starter kit, so how's everything going?
Really Good thanks.  I've had a crappy personal month but am highly motivated about Scentsy.  I've done my launch party (online) which qualified me for shooting star, and got a booking too, which I am crossing my fingers will see me get certified this month... (I joined on 11th).

I'd love ideas about building and supporting my own team - thats the side I am most motivated about!  I can't wait to have a happy gang of people who are making some money and enjoying their lives more :)

I am winding up my independent small business and focussing exclusively on scentsy from here in :)

Edited by HillmanMinx, 11 December 2013 - 01:12 PM.

#30 FeralMinx

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

I hit certified :D :D
Go Me!!
Had my kit for a week and my first commission will be $350 :)  Super Impressed.

#31 FeralMinx

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

OK today a month ago I joined.
Since then
- Hit Shooting Star
- Hit Certified
- Got my Sponsor a double promotion
- Done all party formats
- Have already hit Scentsational Start level 1 and will hit level 2 this month
- Have signed 1 and have 3 more team members in the wings
- Am going to be 5750 points towards America... Maybe 6750 if I hit lead.
- Got first pay - enough to get a small laptop for my daughter (that might identify me if you're on the scentsy fb group - HI! )
- Met tonnes of new people.
- Loving life.

#32 FeralMinx

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

I guess you girls are on the Scentsy Australia FB page anyway, but I just wanted to share the open house and launch party table I did for my team member on friday night.
Posted Image

#33 FeralMinx

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

Where are all the scentsy girlies hmm!
Well I used some of this months commission to Join Grace Adele and to branch out so I can grow my team in Regions 1 and 2 as well as Aus.

I made Lead last month and am crossing everything to make star this month so I can attend the leadership training at the fast and fab feb event.  Its a stretch but oh well I will try.  Also if I do make star, I will also earn my first ticket to the USA!  Unreal!  All in what? 10 weeks.  Love Scentsy so much.

Now nervously anticipating my Grace Adele Launch Party!!!  Lets hope its a success as it will help heaps towards hitting star.  Loving the double host rewards this month its really helped get this year off to a good start, tho what is happening next month I am not 100% sure.  Too focussed on this months goals which are a real stretch for me and include supporting my girls to hit 1000 prv each in their first month and me hitting 2000+.  Im at 1000 with a couple of basket parties and a couple of home parties to go.  so hopefully will just about scrape it in :)

#34 Iliketoflounce

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:55 AM

I am waiting till I move I have a friend who is trying to get me to join

#35 FeralMinx

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

Be an awesome decision.  Its been a blessing in my life after a lot of hard years.  Its a really good company, and opportunity.  I know it might seem like I am biased but I have only been with scentsy since mid nov, there are people who've been with scentsy 4 years and more who are still excited about it and have built really good businesses with it.  Dont know when or how far you are moving, but If I were you I'd join, get some experience under your belt and then hit the ground running in your new place.  You might even get a team member or 2 near where you are now :) (if you are planning on building a team)

#36 jaycobntyl

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

Hello Scentsy sisters!
Yep another Scentsy Consultant/addict here!
I am in Gippsland, so happy to have joined Scentsy, although I am still starting out. Cant wait to see where it takes me.
My hubby works away from home all week and I work full time, so it is a bit of a battle at the moment, but it is getting there.

#37 FeralMinx

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hi jaycobntyl!!
Finally someone on eb to chat with :)
I am focussing all my energy on scentsy so thats why Im coming in with all my little achievements but with a ft job and family too it will take a little more time.  but the world is ours in the coming years so my biggest tip is do something active towards your business every day xox
looking forward to chatting more xox

#38 FeralMinx

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Just got an email from Scentsy!

Congratulations on achieving your Level 3 Scentsational Start Award! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment — less than 5 percent of Consultants achieve this award!

So, I get a badge :) hehe
and a certificate :)
aaaand
$260 dollars credit!

#39 FeralMinx

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:09 AM

Still hoping to get Scentsy consultants chatting here - theres over 1300 of us now, Aus wide.

I did hit Star Consultant and get to attend the leadership training with Mary :D

aaand...
GUESS WHAT?!

I just earned the incentive trip!  All expenses paid holiday?  YEA!

10 days (inc travel time)... to the USA!  We are going to LA for a few days to do what ever we like and then to St Louis for the North American Scentsy 10 year anniversary Convention - which last year had about 16 thousand people in attendance and entertainment like Kelly Clarkson.  This year they are planning to top it - last years looks amazing from what I saw on youtube.

#40 TheWizardsGirl

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:12 AM

Never have heard of this company ... is anyone in Brisbane by chance?

#41 FeralMinx

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:34 AM

Inbox sent :)

#42 FeralMinx

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

I mentioned a couple of posts back that I earned the incentive trip.  Just to update, thanks in good part to my awesome team, I ultimately earned the trip for 2.
I just registered.

Myself an my bro-in-law get 8 days fully inclusive inc food, gratuities, etc, and have extended our trip for a bit longer at our cost (but we get Scentsy discounted rates on our hotels for the extra nights, and our flights are still covered etc).

The fully covered parts:

We get flown to LA and spend a few days staying at the Sheraton Universal next to Universal Studios.  Aside from a welcome dinner its free time so each trip earner gets 300 dollars to spend on food out and about.

Then we fly to St Louis for the Scentsy Family 10th Anniversary Reunion with the North American consultants (apparently 15,000 of them will be there).  Staying at the Four Seasons which looks swish.  The convention is held over about 5 days and includes a concert by Train (drops of jupiter, hey soul sister) and a performance by Sarah Barellies (brave, not gonna write you a love song), a 5km fun run/walk, a couple of gala events, a sporting event (think its baseball but it could be american football - it didn't pique my interest) and other events too.  Plus lots of gifts apparently.
Sounds good to me!  All for a grand total of $0, even better.

The next incentive trip will be Announced at the Australian Convention at the Gold Coast Convention Centre in August and then there will be a period of a number of months to earn the trip.  No idea where the next trip will be to, I am hoping a bit closer to home, as the only thing I am not looking forward to is all that time flying!!

Any Aussie Consultants - you should aim to earn the next trip if you didn't join early enough or whatever, to earn this one.  Its totally doable, trust me, if I can do you - you can :)

#43 GoBack2Bed

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

As you know I joined up lol.

I've hit certified in my first month and definitely aiming for the incentive trip!

#44 FeralMinx

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

woot!

#45 FeralMinx

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

OMG 22 days till I fly to Los Angeles for the incentive trip!  Eek!

#46 CountryBumpkin

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Hey ladies! Didnt even know this group was here :)

I've been doing Scentsy since Feb, although had a slow start with a motorbike accident and falling pregnant... But in 6 months i have 3 recruits, one of those recruited 2 ladies yesterday! and i made Lead in June. I live in a tiny town, and only sell here, so i am really surprised to be doing so well. I also do The Body Shop at Home and am thinking about giving it up. It costs me a fortune in products and i barely do parties anymore. and the amount of products i am meant to buy for each party i need to have available is madness! i havent actually made any money in a year.. where as I just saved up my Scentsy pay and went on a baby spending spree in Perth :)

Just got all the info for Incentive trip - although would be nice, i'm not pushing myself too much - i love the way im doing things now so will keep on plodding along, and if i get close or achieve, then ill be happy and surprised :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.