PAM Grads #23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#176 Shadowess

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

Megan, can we make it next week? Got a heap of appointments this week... Getting everything out of the way!

Dino, no, we're having a surprise! I'm absolutely desperate to know, but only 3 weeks to go. Everyone is predicting a boy, so I'm convinced it's a boy... But then I have to remember that their guesses aren't based on anything scientific, so it could still be a girl!

I had a sizing scan yesterday... Looks like I might actually get an average size baby this time, unlike the girls! Should probably go and get a few more 0000's!

Right, going to go and clean out our room...

#177 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

Sure Fee that's no problem :)

#178 key4

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hello all

lovely to hear from everyone.

Our 3rd little boy arrived 2 weeks ago. He is a wonderful little man. We are all well but busy as along with a newborn the 2 yr old has toilet trained and dropped his day sleep.

Fee - wow so close to the end now.

Dino - hope the second half of the year is better than expected. The wedding must be close now.

Hello to everyone else, i must be off to get dinner organised.

#179 Caramel Latte

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Congrats Key4!

Good luck Fee!

Hi to all.

Sorry for short post, not good here at all.

#180 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

Yay Key for MORE babies :D

I LOVE other people's babies. It is so awesome that I am not having any more babies but other people are :lol:

#181 Shadowess

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

I think I have most of you on Facebook, but for those of you I don't, Alexandra Claire arrived safely on Monday, measuring 3.2kg and 49cm. Surgery went well, recovery good, and feeding going okay. Struggling a bit with this constant feeding thing, but hopefully it won't last too long... It's working better than the last 2 times anyway.

Everyone's a bit smitten with Lexie.... Although I think they were all surprised a girl came out and not a boy!

#182 key4

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

Congratulations Shadowess.

Glad everything went well I love her name and 3 girls is pretty special. And limits the number of toys laying around when all same sex.

#183 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:05 PM

I am on FB but a huge congratulations anyway Shdowess :)

I have decided to take my uterus out - it's not working properly and I wont be using it any more :lol:

Mama - any advice?

#184 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

As in take it out on a date & let it know the relationship's over? I hope you let it down easy, you know - " it's not you, it's me" type thing ;)

#185 Mamabug

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

er. I highly recommend it as a way of getting two hours uninterrupted sleep - hello anaesthetic!

I don't advocate secondary haemorrhage or sepsis...

I am enjoying no longer having my period, the heavy, bleeding, and having sex without fear of pg...(such a change from my previous life where pg was the only reason for sex...).

It will hurt for a few days. Make sure you keep the pain relief up, have someone to look after the kids AND YOU.

Oh, and bowel and bladder motions can be unpleasant, but since everything settled down, I have never been so regular!!

Shadowess  -so much 'well done' is headed your way!

I hope your family is settling in well with your little Lexi.

#186 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

All booked in danno - I have until the end of October to change my mind.

This is VERY unlikely.

:D

#187 Mamabug

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

Um..Dino? October? Mind changing? Wedding or hysterectomy???

Your wedding, I want to gatecrash, t'other? Not so sure!

Oh. And if you don't want an amateur trimming the lady garden, take care of matters yourself before hand....

#188 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

So I'm all married n stuff now. God I'm awesome. I expect people will just start applauding when I walk down the street n stuff.

Or not.

Whatever.

What's everyone else doing?

#189 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

Congratulations Mrs Dino! Yes, there was spontaneous applause when I saw your user name :D

Starting my new course tonight (Cert IV Education Support - the teachers aide course) and starting a new role at the school on Monday doing 2 half days giving one on one support to one of the Early Intervention Unit pre-school children.

Other than that mostly just the same old stuff.

xxxx

#190 Mamabug

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Mrs Dino? How on earth did the time for that come around???

Sounds far more exciting than an ankle injury, toilet training, doing my Cert IV in Small Business Management, juggling all the kids with full-time study, and, you know, just 'stuff'.

My Biggest Bug turns nine on Friday ...LadyBug is three next month...less than 30 days away.... :omg:

Dino - my wishes and support to you and he continue, as always.

To all those with wee littles, hope all is progressing well.

Edited by Mamabug, 30 July 2014 - 09:47 PM.

#191 ~A2~

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:44 PM

Thread closed

New thread here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.