What are your kids fav apps *spin off*

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nofliesonme

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Is it a spin off if it's from my own thread lol

Ok kids apps from as young as 1 to as old as say 10. Thanks :)

#2 *Lena*

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

subbing

#3 klr75

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

My 2.8 year old loves

Macleans Nurdle Time
Tetris Blitz
Autodance (cracks up at himself in a video!!!),
Memory Match
EduRoom
My First App
Touch & Say
Sign and Sing

and he loves the photo album taking lots of random photos!!!

#4 Independence

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

My 9.5 year old dd, loves minecraft. As do her 3 best friends.

#5 ~ky~

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

My 22mo has been playing with the 3 Pi'ikea Street Aps for the past 12 months or so.

Interactive Alphabet

- usual alphabet with pictures but with actions to complete
- tracing letters with the option to upload photos, speak the word and load the letters in
- singing the alphabet song

Memory Train

- train goes past a combination of shapes/objects
- you then identify what shape, which colour, what order, what differences etc
- gets faster as you progress and the combinations more complicated

Counting Bees

- use your finger to draw a line for the bee to follow to the flower
- each bee is counted until you have reached the targer (5, 10, 15, 20)
- bees 'deliver' their honey into a teddy bear squeezy container whilst being counted

She also has the Fisher Price apps which are great for identifying body parts (Where's Puppy), Naming animals, nameing shapes and counting. There is the giggle gang which is pretty much just fun and colours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.