Jump to content
What are your kids fav apps *spin off*
4 replies to this topic
Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:51 PM
Is it a spin off if it's from my own thread lol
Ok kids apps from as young as 1 to as old as say 10. Thanks
Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:27 PM
My 2.8 year old loves
Macleans Nurdle Time
Autodance (cracks up at himself in a video!!!),
My First App
Touch & Say
Sign and Sing
and he loves the photo album taking lots of random photos!!!
Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:02 PM
My 9.5 year old dd, loves minecraft. As do her 3 best friends.
Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:11 PM
My 22mo has been playing with the 3 Pi'ikea Street Aps for the past 12 months or so.
- usual alphabet with pictures but with actions to complete
- tracing letters with the option to upload photos, speak the word and load the letters in
- singing the alphabet song
- train goes past a combination of shapes/objects
- you then identify what shape, which colour, what order, what differences etc
- gets faster as you progress and the combinations more complicated
- use your finger to draw a line for the bee to follow to the flower
- each bee is counted until you have reached the targer (5, 10, 15, 20)
- bees 'deliver' their honey into a teddy bear squeezy container whilst being counted
She also has the Fisher Price apps which are great for identifying body parts (Where's Puppy), Naming animals, nameing shapes and counting. There is the giggle gang which is pretty much just fun and colours.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Top 5 Viewed Articles