Little Bwok's Birth Story!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 SkeptiHandsOnMum

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

#27 ali27

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

Congratulations on Shae Elizabeth's arrival. You are so brave and determined, it is wonderful your story has such a great ending. I wish you and your DP every happiness in bringing up Shae.

#28 Chelli

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

Well that has made me teary! What a beautiful birth story :wub: Welcome to the world Shae, it sounds like you have a beautiful family who have been very much looking forward to meeting you.

#29 Psyduck

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

I have happy tears running down my face.

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Welcome to the world to your long awaited little girl :)

#30 cardamom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Oh gosh, I got all choked up reading that.

huge congratulations to you. So very happy for your little family :)

#31 Soontobegran

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Absolutely thrilled for you......off to look at photos. :smile:

#32 countrychic29

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Internet random here Bwok I had seen your sig around EB more or less the whole time I have been here and I remember thinking what a determined inspirational mum to be, I'm so thrilled that after such a long journey you have been able to welcome your gorgeous DD.
Congratulations :)

#33 Nut

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

Congratulations!!! It makes me so happy to read this. Just beautiful.

#34 JustJan

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Couldn't be happier for you if I knew you IRL!!  What a wonderful story you have and how beautifully you have written it.  MASSIVE congratulations!!!!!!

#35 6lilhillbillies

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Congratulations!  Enjoy your precious little one :)

#36 Jeck

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

Hi Bwok Bwok,

I have pretty much followed your story for the whole 16yrs, only just came onto EB today after being gone for so long, to find such wonderful news for you and your DP, I am so thrilled for you, have tears running down my face.. Congratulations to you and Shae.... Enjoy your little one..... I have such a big smile on my face right now

#37 PooksLikeChristmas

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome little Shae to the world and your mother's loving arms.

Beautiful story, thank you for sharing.

#38 clrw

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

I was also in the AC TTC Boards with you for awhile. Epic journey. Couldn't be happier for you. Xx

#39 feralangel

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

Wonderful story bwock - you're a funny lady - the hacking of the "bush" made me laugh.

Congratulations, your DD is beautiful!

You have a great extended family - Shae Elizabeth is very lucky to be surrounded by so much love.

Enjoy your new mum status!

#40 hernette

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

Wow! 16 years!  I'm sure your little one will always know how much she was wanted :)

#41 cme

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

Congratulations Bwok, it is a beautiful story with a wonderful happy ending. It has been great going through the AC / pregnancy journey with you.

I'm still amazed when I look at my little boy to think we finally got here.

#42 Bwok~Bwok

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

7 week old photo added to OP. :)

#43 ali27

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

She's beautiful!

#44 LittleRB

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Oh my gosh she's ADORABLE!!

Congrats on your little bwok bwok...

:)

#45 Seeta girl

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations.

#46 Ellie bean

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

What a gorgeous girl :)

#47 WinterIsComing

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

Wow. Dreams coming true.

I do remember your thread from a while before and I was one of many feeling so upset for you...

So nice to hear you got to hold your baby...

She is beautiful, such a gorgeous face!

#48 Bwok~Bwok

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

Thank you! :)

Edited by Bwok~Bwok, 22 February 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#49 pundelina

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Congratulations Bwok-Bwok and welcome to the much-longed-for Shae.  What a wonderful ending to your journey :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.