Lego Movie merchandise

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sophiasmum

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Has anyone checked out or bought any of the Lego Movie lego sets yet? DS has asked for one for his birthday, but I can't decide which one to get. Anyone want to recommend for me?

Doesn't have to be from Big W but here are some.

https://www.bigw.com...c20f8a57f167d0d

#2 Tinky Winky Woo

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

I think any of them really.  But I am not a fan of the 2 in 1 creations they make my life miserable.  The youngest breaks them by accident and can't fix them so I have to get it put back together by the time the oldest is home.

#3 sophiasmum

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

Thanks. I'm leaning towards the Trash one.

It's me who is constantly breaking them trying to move them, I feel so bad!

#4 Slazer

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

I have my eye on a couple of the 2 in 1 sets, I like when you can get multiple builds out of 1 set.

I also like the look of the super cycle set. Both the police car and motorcyle look awesome.

If you have a vast amount of money to burn and are in to pirate lego there is always this:
http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=92486
(only $389.99)

#5 F.E.B.E

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

The kids have Bad Cop's Pursuit and like it because you can make the bridge fall down by pulling out a lever:

https://www.bigw.com...s-pursuit-70802

#6 The 8th Plum

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

Slazer, that was cruel. Now I have Legolust.

#7 CupOfCoffee

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

I love the ice cream truck and cloud cuckoo.  But I love pink, white and unikitty.  

I have found the movie sets (ok, except maybe the ship)  to be good value.

#8 Slazer

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

Sorry about that.

Lego is an expensive habbit to have. I can't justify getting that one myself.

#9 The 8th Plum

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

Oh, I can't afford it. I just want it. To go in my fantasy Lego room in my fantasy mansion.

I have, however, notified my older brother, who is a Lego nut and CAN afford it, in the hope that he gets it and I can see it at his house.

#10 Tyfle Hour

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

Love that pirate set!  I'm just going to lurk in here for some inspiration for my 10 year old's birthday coming up, but unfortunately it won't be that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.