Arbonne

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle28

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hello everyone! I'm new so hope this is appropriate:)
Just wanting to get in contact with fellow Arbonne Consultants, get some ideas and share what has worked for you!
Please introduce yourself....
My name is Danielle and I love Arbonne:-) so much freedom, my fiancé and I are saving up to buy a house this year, and will start our family. I love the income each month and it is helping a lot! :-)

#2 T4N2

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:53 PM

View PostDanielle28, on 14 April 2014 - 08:23 AM, said:

Hello everyone! I'm new so hope this is appropriate:)
Just wanting to get in contact with fellow Arbonne Consultants, get some ideas and share what has worked for you!
Please introduce yourself....
My name is Danielle and I love Arbonne:-) so much freedom, my fiancé and I are saving up to buy a house this year, and will start our family. I love the income each month and it is helping a lot! :-)

Hi Danielle I am also an Arbonne consultant! How are you going?

#3 But seriously

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:00 PM

Admin, please close this

#4 Luci

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:03 PM

View PostBut seriously, on 16 June 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Admin, please close this

I agree 100%. But might be entertaining if it stayed open for a little bit :ph34r:

#5 Lunafreya

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:05 PM

Hoo boy...

#6 ~LemonMyrtle~

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:06 PM

This thread is worth a read.
http://www.essential...1#entry18044231

Good luck OP.

Document everything, record ALL your expenditure and sales, keep track of your actual profit. :)

Edited by ~LemonMyrtle~, 16 June 2019 - 04:07 PM.

#7 just roses

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

View PostT4N2, on 16 June 2019 - 03:53 PM, said:

Hi Danielle I am also an Arbonne consultant! How are you going?
I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Danielle is no longer with Arbonne, five years on...

#8 But seriously

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

View Postjust roses, on 16 June 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that Danielle is no longer with Arbonne, five years on...

No No No - she is retired on her own private island bought because of Arbonne.. Hun, this could be your dream too!

#9 ~LemonMyrtle~

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:43 PM

View Postjust roses, on 16 June 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

Argh! Just noticed the age of this thread. Oops.

What’s with all the old threads being resurrected today??

#10 But seriously

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:45 PM

And way too many about MLMs!

#11 Nasty Poobah

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

View PostBut seriously, on 16 June 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

And way too many about MLMs!

Look, I loathe MLMs with the fire of a thousand suns but you might want to check out which part of the forum this has been posted on before you keep calling for it to be closed down.

Who knew -- EB has a party plan section?!

#12 But seriously

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:41 PM

Ill chance it!

#13 Chocolate Addict

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

View PostNasty Poobah, on 16 June 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Look, I loathe MLMs with the fire of a thousand suns but you might want to check out which part of the forum this has been posted on before you keep calling for it to be closed down.

Who knew -- EB has a party plan section?!

I think it is being asked to be closed down because it is a very old thread from 2014,not because is it yet another sucker  getting in to the MLM money pitt. ;)

#14 Nasty Poobah

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:52 PM

View PostChocolate Addict, on 16 June 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

I think it is being asked to be closed down because it is a very old thread from 2014,not because is it yet another sucker  getting in to the MLM money pitt. Posted Image

Maybe, I think the fact that it's an MLM is front and centre though. Because in this particular case I can't see why the age matters at all.

And as I said, I loathe MLMs -- but obviously not everyone here does or there wouldn't be a whole EB subforum devoted to them.

#15 JustBeige

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:55 PM

Closing as a zombie thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.