Calling on EB's collective strength

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#51 Lou-bags

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Another thinking of you, and your family. So sorry to hear you are going through this.

#52 Nora.

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Oh gosh, how awful. I wish you all the very best.

Is there anything we can do for you? I'm in Sydney if you need anything.

#53 2goingon3

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

Sending much love and light to you and your family xx

#54 Tink71

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

Sending much love and positive thoughts to both
you and your family.  Thinking of you. xxx

#55 Alali

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:13 AM

Again, thank you for all the positive thoughts and strength being sent our way, it's everything I need. Unfortunately, we did not receive any biopsy results prior to labs closing for the weekend, which makes it that tad bit harder.

On a brighter note tho, the ortho team had me stand and I got to walk to a shower :) one step closer to going home with my boys. Thanks again.

#56 Deco

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

Thinking of you and your family and sending you my positive thoughts and best wishes. X

#57 Tookey

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:06 PM

Hope you are doing ok..  sending positive results your way for today x

#58 Ellie bean

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

I have been thinking about you too x

#59 But seriously

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:08 PM

Thinking o you as well xxxxx

#60 madefromscratch

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

Thinking of you and your family.  Hoping for much better news soon.  What a horrible shock for you, please think about taking any offers of counselling and accepting help from anyone who offers other assistance. xx

#61 bondgal

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:21 PM

Hi Alali, another EB'er thinking of you and your family. We are all here for you. Hope you will post again when you feel ready. Virtual hugs heading your way.

#62 Yetski

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

Thinking of you!! xxx

#63 ollies-mum

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:45 PM

Thinking of you and praying you've received the best news possible. What state are you in? Does your family need any help with meals etc?

#64 Cat hater

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

Another EB'er thinking of you and hope you're okay. Xx

#65 AmazonBabe

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

Sending you thoughts and strength.

#66 Alali

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:36 AM

Thanks again for the thoughts and strength being sent our way. We finally have dx of advanced breast cancer, spread to lymph and bones. I am still in hospital but have started treatment so that helps mentally.

We have decided to write our own prognosis and I am determined to fight this disease and use all my time to enjoy the life I have with my Dp and baby boy:))

Thank you again for your strength,it means a lot and all helps immensely.

#67 Feral-as-Meggs

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

I'm very sorry to read your update.   I'll be thinking of you.

#68 Summer love

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:03 AM

Hi alali,
I didn't see you original post, but just read your update. I couldn't read and not reply.
Sending you strength and good wishes, and much much much more time with your family! Xx

#69 flowermama

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

Sending you positive thoughts and strength as you go through this difficult time.

#70 Sancti-claws

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Alali.

#71 HoneyMurcott

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Have PM'd you.

#72 ollies-mum

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

Wishing you all the strength in the world x

#73 Duck-o-lah

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:48 PM

Good luck xo

#74 MyButterflyGirls

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

How are you going Alali? You've been in my thoughts.

#75 Lees75

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

I have only just seen this thread.
I am sorry to read of your diagnosis and wish you all the strength in the world to beat this terrible disease. Thinking of you. I don't know where you live, but if you are in Adelaide and need anything or a friend visitor, let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.