June 2014 parents thread

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 Princess VFR

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

Omg where did that time go!!

I just got Alex's daycare photos back and i cant believe how grown up she looks.

She too is tall, i finally got her eating meat again. Chicken beef lamb and fish.....its all called "chicken" though.

Generally shes a good girl, when shes not pushing the boundaries that is.

She did have a period of acting up shortly after her sister arrived, but that seems to have settled down now.

Rafaela was born Australia Day, natural delivery after some minor encouragement with induction. Shes now 11 weeks old, and aside from some silent reflux a pretty good baby.
Just quietly....she sleeps 7.30pm until 6am. Crap sleeper in the day though as she is shipped around here there and everywhere.

#77 Catzilla

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Stephie's doing well.  She's enjoying childcare twice a week, and will be moving up to the pre-kindy room when she turns 3 in just over 6 weeks time.  She still naps most days, and she's been in a toddler bed since September last year - if she wakes up at all during the night at the moment, it might just be because her sheet or blanket has come off and she wants me to put them back on again (even though she's more than capable of doing it herself).  I think she's about 94 or 95 cm tall at the moment.  She can be a cheeky bugger when she wants to be (I think she inherited my sense of humour).

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.